Reliable dealer or source for I 16 and G 14

Can someone share detail of any reliable dealer or source who deal in I 16 and G 14. Thanks

Dont know i-16, g-14 is good location on main kashmir highway, metro is also turned towards g-14, development is also started in g-14, rates will be good in the coming days, rest allah knows

One sub sector of G-14 is developed and populated i.e. G-14/4. Two sub sectors G-14/2 and 3 are under development. Housing Foundation have given possession of some of the plots last month. More possession is coming soon as per Housing Foundation. G-14/1 is yet to be acquired by Housing Foundation. According to Housing Foundation they are working to get the sub sector acquired and developed soon. For investment purpose, G-14/2 and 3 are the best currently having very good potential of healthy gains in short time.

For further assistance you can contact me on 0321-5182098 (Pak Associates Islamabad)

How safe is the investment in g-14 sub sectors especially regard to sub sector 1.

Malik Sb.What is the impact of the upcoming metro on G-14 in terms of prices on the sizes of 35x70 and 40x80 plots in G-14/4?

Need expert advise from senior members Mr. Khan, Nadeem sahib and others as well. Thanks

Thank You Malik Sahib. I will contact you soon IA

Saadi sb G-14/1 and 4 are on KH. Upward trend in prices is there already. As there will be a Metro station near G-14, this upward trend will continue with the metro completion dates comes closer.

Sir what are the current prevailing prices in G-14/4 for 40x80 size?

Saadi Bhai 40x80 ranges from 1.5 to 1.9 in G-14/4 depending on location.