Rental apartment in pindi/islamabad

Could someone please help me with investing in a good reliable rental apartment in pindi (either bahria ph8 or dha) or islamabad. Along with rents i also want some capital appreciation. My budget could range from 25 to 35 lacs lump sum. Thank you experts.

Dear Mr Zubair,

Please visit the following URL:

Apartments and villas for sale in Bahria Town Rawalpindi

I hope this would be helpful.

Regards,
zain Nadeem

Thank you Zain. I actually wanted experts opinion on this as I’m based overseas and don’t visit that often. I hope I get some good information to base my decision upon.

Zubair i only knows about islamabad apartments. In islamabad the apartments have excellent rent plus property gain. I mean proper cda sectors. But you have to increase it a bit. As the rates are somewhat higher. Last year i purchased for one of my friend in almustafa g-8 sector. Its rent is 40 per month. And its price increases about 10 laks in one year.There is a very good project of apartments in E-11 main margalla on 4 years instalments price is 50 in 4 years instalments down payment is 12 laks now.

Thank you for the suggestion Wali. I will surely look into it as well.

Apartments in DHA-2 Rawalpindi are a good option, many people are holding files. The blocks that have been completed are being rented between 25k-35k depending upon the number of rooms. A friend of mine got two apartments, rented out one for 32k and sold the other at a profit of 2.1 millions.

Sumair. Google al ghurair giga projects. Solid projects in installments and will give good rental. They are in dha 2

Thank you Khan007. I will look into these.

Appreciate.