Residential plot (5-10 marla)

Want to buy a plot in between 5-10 marla in lahore but in which society don't know. Requires some expert advice about the good and affordable societies in lahore having containing all basic facilities including security.
Can anyone help me out?

You can consider park view villas

it is near to motorway and ring road and have reasonable prices also a beautiful community for details you can feel free to contact me

It depends upon your budget, type of living and location preference. There is a wide range of choices available. So you have to narrow it down a bit.

Hi Ahsan, Could you please guide me about the prices for Residential plots (5-10 Marla) and other stuff in Park View Society

Hi ISloo,

Could you please let me know about that wide range of choices. I just want to buy a plot which has the affordable price obviously not the expensive one even nor preferred to go for the expensive societies as well.

I hope you can understand my point.

Here's a list, others can add to it. You can check prices on Zameen and location on Google map.

Bahria Town
Bahria Orchard
DHA-EME
Eden Palace Villas (Raiwind road)
Fizaiya
Wapda town
Valentia
Lake City
DHA 9 Shuhda Town

If security is your prime concern then you can consider 3 and 4 bed flats in Askari 10 (airport) and Askari 11 (DHA 5).

This is as far as my knowledge of Lahore goes.

(Note: the above list is without any priority.)