Review BT phase 8 during recent visit

I visited phase 8 last week and except safari valley it seems no man's land. Even a jet can land at empty roads of business district. Bahria's new office site does not even have single brick.

Bahria garden city present the view of destroyd city with incomplete infrastructure(dead infrastructure) and u can not see where residental plots are going to be.

I was planning to buy but now i changed my mind as it will take ages to populate phase 8.

Brother ....kion daratey ho.....i have my investments there...

Have you made some queries from agents/dealers or in bahria office itself?

very strange sort of affairs in your views......new bahria office yet no brick??

I visited it two times and even touched statue of liberty where u can see board of Parking all over with empty roads and there is another board saying "Bahria Office coming soon" but no brick yet.

Actually i have not seen sector F and E. I ws interestd in Garden city but it seems deserted city

Apple Garden city has 9 zones…areas touching the valley is i think zones 7/8/9…which are not my choice…but did you see the first 5 zones near GT road…are they also deserted and no construction??..bcz that area was sold very costly…

In DEC 2013...when i visited phase 8..it was full of ppl and roads were full ,allover there was some activities cars, ppl, construction....

SO sad state of affairs now Reading your visit...

DK,

I will be honest with you. It was really hard for me at start to find where DHA 1 /Phase 7 finish. But once i figured out i was bit disappointed .Safary Valley seems populated ...

Areas around statue of liberty is almost empty . Not a single brick at Business duistrict or bahria new office.

Garden city is dead city ...they have only gold course, cinema nothing else going there.

@apple…Thanks God you never visited BTK site… Blocks N, L, M, K, of phase 8, etc

Why Million...whats happening there?

L is leveled with plots...and possession given...

BUT...K..M..J.. YET FILES ...DO you have any recent update on J...K.. AND M.. BLOCKS PLEASE??

I visited first time and got disappointed and then to confirm my thought i visited again ...same result.

I also went to bahria Enclave ...very slow pace of work ...just couple of homes and there were on sale.....

Phase 8 is not a doomed investment at all, its a city within city,just bad times unfortunately…and bad discipline from bahria side…HOPES … Cannot die , bcz of ONE VERY POSITIVE POINT…AND THAT IS BAHRIA HAS 100 %LAND OWNERSHIP IN PHASE 8…AND VERY NICE AND INTERNATIONAL standard infrastructure is in place…SO PHASE 8 EXISTING INVESTORS CHEERS…AND DON’T WORRY…

I am surprised by the info provided by Apple. I assume his main focus could have been Bahria Garden city instead of Phase-8.

My brother have 10-Marla plot in F1 and 5-6 houses are under construction in his street. He visited his plot couple of months ago & same thing can be verified through google earth. There are so many houses under construction in C, D, E, F1 blocks. Awami Villas are also under construction in N-Block which is the extreme side of Phase-8. Again this info can be checked from google earth. M-Block roads leveling has been completed but not carpeted as yet. Slow down in prices is just coz of overall mkt situation. It has full potential to rebound anytime.

@ Irfan…can you give some information about J block in phase 8…its latest map… Exact location…and developmental status ,bcz me myself living abroad has no ground realities in front…THANKS

Best is to go and see with your naked eyes .0). I mentioned that areas around statue of liberty is empty ....

Phase 8 needs real buyers to lift it not just investors...i believe say it ll take 5 to 10 years to get population.

DK i m overseas …dont u think that u r left behind and everyone is getting good deal in Phase 8…Hold on …u shud go and see urself …i will share very small video wid u in few days here.

Dear Apple, u have to see the whole picture, prices vs sectors population.

As u mentioned safari valley is well populated, that is why u can get a good location 7 marla plot in 40+ there.

Where as other sectors which are with possession are much less populated, that is why u can get a 10 marla plot there still in less than 40 at some places, which is a very reasonable price for such plots anywhere in isb/ pindi in good areas.

U r right other sectors will take time to get populated but with that its prices will also start increasing and get out of common people reach. If u have more budget, u can always go for populated sectors but than the margin in price further increase is also less there. The sectors which are with possession or near possession and less priced are good for medium to short term investment. There prices can start increasing anytime. With the infrastructure of bahria, there are always chances of jumps here like we had in safari valley one year ago.

Apple… I invested in phase 8 at wrong time, but in right place at exorbitant prices…i have lost a lot…but have learnt my lesson…ONLY time will compensate my losses, for time is the real healer…I still believe ,if 2+2= can equal 8 any where in pindi/isl…PHASE 8 stands as one of the top recipient,of this magical equation.

DK

which sector of phase 8 have u invested? I really liked the DHA villas close to Rafi block ...Market ll lift if BT pay attention ....so far they r only buz at Karachi

Development standards in Phase 8 are very good and because of that I think it is a good place to live. However once Market picks up the prices will increase further.

What are the factors which will contribute for market pick-up?

B.R.Malik sb ....in my view

1=political stability

2=restoration of peace across Pakistan

3=The real culprits..dealers /agents monopoly and gang-ism of these big fish must end ....and the only way to do that is by the society owners ,who can do that very easily by not putting any gross to them....

4=society owners must understand that ,there actual assets are these very lower and small investors.

5=Timely possession by big brands especially bahria , dha and cda etc...can uplift the market very quickly....etc..etc..