Ring road lhr southern loop and bahria town..

I would like to ask my all brothers. Is anyone have any authentic news about lrr southern loop? Will it intersect the bt ? Are there is any other plan?

Second, what is the current construction status of this loop?

Overseas pakistani,
Zahid rashid.

Dear Zahid Bhai,

Lahore Ring Road is unlikely to cut through Bahria Town, according to the rumours flying about in the market. I talked to an agent, who told me that Malik Riaz is buying land on the proposed route of the LRR.

Rest ALLAH knows better.

Please note that these are just rumours. So do not take any investment decision based on this rumour. Better play a safe game and buy land in the blocks which will remain safe from the LRR.

Regards,
zain Nadeem

Dear Zaib sahab,

when the work on LRR-SL is expected to begin ?

Dear Zain sb,

Thanks for reply and sincere advice. I have already plot in Overseas extension EE BTL. Though it is not directly under RR SL (as per marking By LDA). But i noticed there is no growth. Hence , i should hold or sell. Plz advice Zain Bhai.

Thanks.

Zahid Rashid.

Dear Concerned,

Please let me know, now a days I visited southern side of LHR regarding residential plots. In this regard, agents are forcing to buy property in Suigas phase 2 and Army welfare trust because due to Ring Road, its rates are expected to boom in near future, but as for as the historic trends are concerned then these societies did not develop much in the last years. Please guide what could be the best option in these areas now a days. Thanks

CONFIRMED NEWS;

LRR authority people shall meet & receive complaints from LRR affectees on Friday 22nd January at Grand Mosque Chowk, BT. Most likely they shall confirm the final route then & there.

Friends in Lahore, please visit & find out maximum information & please post here in the forum. Thanks

@Imran,

you must visit yourself.. What i found... AWT-2 is not worth it. Badly maintained society. Sui-2 is on the other hand is a real piece to be invested for the mid term. In last 10 days rates in Sui-2 has been risen by 3-4 lacs per kanal on avge.

Dear TS-1 sb.

it is good news, at least by this affectees of RR SL can raise their voice.and give message to concerned authorities.

Daer, plz let me know is there any channel for overseas Pakistani

to record their concerns about RR SL of BT.

Dear Zain & TS-1 sb,

Do you have any update on RR authorities visits of BTL.Today they were suppose to visit BTL and meet with affectey peoples. Have they visited and recorded the people concerns.

Please read the other topic in this forum " golf view residecia " as all updates are there. The meeting happened on 20th already and you can see a YouTube video link. Another meeting was today & the updates are awaited yet. Looks like LRR shall be built as per original map, cutting through BT at GVR

All rumors of Bahria town funding Rs 12 billions Lahore ring road southern loop inside Bahria town are false and made up stories. People living in dream world should please check how many percent employees of Bahria town were shown doors last month alone in Lahore and Pindi offices throug early retirement plans etc.

Even though Bahria town is trying its best for plot holders through legal means to get Lahore Ring Road moved to Hudaira drain etc it's almost final that Lahore Ring Road will be run on final route on this map drawn be me personally.

www.lahorerealestate.com/gemap

Caution:Map is not officially released yet. No buying or selling to be done based on this map. Powerful people in Govt and outside have ability to change map any time they wish. Won't be responsible for final map changes or buying selling based on this map.

Your friend

Choudry Mujahid Yasin (CMY)

+16308024186 SMS Calls WhatsApp direct messages to me or non dealers to get added to my WhatsApp group

Dear CMY sb,

Thanks for your view. I read the news in jang ePaper that BRL is going in court against RR SL. It seems BT will take saty order first, then will court will start proceeding and and decision will take 3-5 years to become finalized. In the meanwhile BT keep continue and allow the peoples to sale purchase in proposed RR area. And BT will earn profit. Additional will spread the news in market through agents/dealers that BT is constructing alternative rode etc, and make the simple people fool.

Dear Brothers & Zain, CMY TS_1 sb,

Do you have any update on 22nd meeting regarding the RR authorities visit of BTL. And to hear peoples/affecte concerns.

Zahid Rashid.

I hope the Government, Bahria Town and the Plot holders can all have a meeting and provide each their own perspectives so that a wholesome and complete resolution of this issue can be reached inshaAllah.

Brother Zain , Showed a map of BTL and RR SL in his one blog.I personally recommend plz have a look of map and recognize their plots.

Appreciate Zain Bhai efforts.

Zahid Rashid.

Bahria staff is adamant that this is a temporary pressure from SS govt that will be released with time. They say such markings and announcements have been done many times in they past.

They are either downplaying the looming threat to pacify disgruntled members or actually know something is cooking inside. Whatever the outcome may be, it will add another interesting turn in BT history.

The old guy not only knows how to build world class housing projects but also knows how to engage media. A celebrity of his kind!