Risks in dha file

I am interested in dha multan or gujranwala files, please clear few doubts in my mind
-- is dha gujranwala or multan file a secure investment?
-- who own or bring those files in market and who sell them, i guess dha created those files and later will be included in balloting?
-- also mostly dha plots given to retired army officers, that means they also given file and balloting will be fair or army officers will be given good plots?

Sufyan bhai aoa

I would also recommend u to invest in dha multan, todays one kanal file rate is 28.75 lacs, in december once this dha multan will b launched the formal price would b 55 lacs per kanal file and in second half of 2016 , once there would b belating for plots , the file price would b around 70 lacs, its an ideal short term investment with best possible return. For investments, cities are not to b seen , opportunities are looked into.

The dha investment is always secure wherever it is in pakistan, the file is issued by dha multan office and u will have to collect in person so no issue of insecurity.

Rgds

@Major Sb can you comment on DHA-2 Extension Islamabad File , the risks and time line involved ?

Thanks major sahab for detailed reply.

I am more interested in DHA Gujranwala the return you r expecting would have similar counts for gujranwala?

When is balloting expected for gujranwala?

With no offense … I would like to object major sahab’s statement. No doubt DHA investment is safe ( with a few exceptions ) any where in Pakistan. But the way major sahab doubled the prices in the next 3 months, it sounds too good to be true. The land is not acquired yet either in multan or guranwala. Once the land is fully acquired then the next step is town planning followed by balloting and then start of the development. The last step is possession. In my opinion, it will take another 4 years before we see possession in either of these two projects. But at the time of possession, the prices will cross 10 million ( 1 Crore). So for those who have holding power, both of these two projects are good investments. I am not sure about the DHA multan location, But DHA Gujranwala is located on main GT road side by side to the Cantt., which makes it an excellent location.

Yes tariq quite realistic reply.

I look at these projects same way.