Rs.5 million investment in property

I have rs.5 million which i would like to invest in pakistan. I am not looking for short term investment. Any area in lahore or islamabad for return in 10 or more years. Any suggestions?

Dear Amir,

For 5 to 10 years investment.Which will give you good return in future inshAllah.

1:Dha Valley.

2:Dha phase2 Ext

3:B-17 F block

Regards

If you can consider 10+ years than in addition to Nadeem bhai's suggestion also add in G-16/4, E-17/3, G-14/3, Jinnah Garden phase 1, DHA 2 non-possession plots in M,N,P blocks, CSG Flower Valley.

Regarding Nadeem bhai's suggestion i think DHA 2 Ext is the best among other options.

Thanks Nadeem and Arshad Bhai, appreciate your response.

I am an overseas Pakistani and would like to secure kids' future. The idea is to get cheap plots in some less populated area which can give good returns after 10-15 years.

I will explore above options.

Dear Amir,

You are welcome bahi sab.Purchase small plots.one plot in zone2 B-17 E block or E-17/3 and one 10 marla C block 3 to 3.5 million other hand Dha phase2 ext one kanal 2.5 to 3.7 million and one small plot Bahria phase8 M block.Don't invest all of your amount in one place because you like to invest in long term.

Regards

Brothers, for this budget and 10 year time, what you think about investing in E-12 ?

In lahore dha prism 9 or prism 9 extension , nfc ph 2 . Lake city , bahria sector e