Safe investment 3 million

Looking for investment budget 3 million with tentative time frame investment plus profit return.

Bahria Enclave Sector O

5 marla plot gud for investment

expected return on investment 0.5 to 1 million

Time frame : 1 year

stay blessed

Muhammad Ibrahim

Rahmat Enterprises

+923335393153

Phase-8 5 marla plots. InshAllah good return in one year time. You can also check I-16.

You can invest in a shop along with basement in DHA Phase 2 Extension. It's profitable as you can give it off easily for rent, start your own business in it, or hold on to it and sell in the long term. The detailed Ad is here:

https://www.zameen.com/Property/phase_2_dha_phase_2_extension_shop_with_basement_on_ideal_location__for_sale-7794982-1672-3.html

Original owner selling. No agents or commission involved.

The follow will give you good return

I-16 5 marla good location

B-17 Block E 8 marla

The best option is not to invest your all money at one place. You can get more than 1 plots with only 2 lac investment and remaining to pay in 3 years easy installments. In this way you can have more than 1 plots at 1 time and keep your remaining money with you. No need to stuck all the money at 1 place.

@mohsin Raza

mery bhai installment plots py instalment kon dy ga .... Sirf 2 lakh ki bat nahin, banda instalment py bound ho jata hai .

plus with most societies dealing with instalments, there is delays, bad reputation, bad location type of things.

I would suggest to get on ground near possession or possession plot.

Dear, installment is an option. You can also get on Lump sum amount without getting stuck in installments. In this case you can get 10% on net payment and can also get possession at the same time.

Dear bro,for investment best oppurtunity in DHA 5 Islamabad

DHA 5 Islamabad,residential plots available in Sector C and commercial plots available in Sector C , D and Central Commercial II and III

AOA

can some one inform the current rates in DHA 5 for both 250 and 500 yrd plots. Is the area liveable.

I would advice you to invest in thefollowing:

DHA Phase 9 (prism and town) - 5 marla.

Park Avenue Housing Society- 5 marla and 10 Marla. (LDA Approved - good location)

Bahria Orchard - 5 marla

I would also suggest you to invest in Gwadar in Gwadar Central secured by EasyPaisa and insured by efu life insurance you can buy commercial property here

All of these are marketing their profucts for expatriates and also safe and secure investment

For further information feel free to contact:

0303 877 1592

ahsaniqbal@btnconsultants.com.pk

Dear Mohammad, Contact me on This No. 03219997771

Buy 250sq yards plot in precinct 34 where bahria is developing cricket stadium…

Where to invest 6 Millions for good returns in Islamabad?