Sectors G-16, F-16 and B-17

Hi,

I want to invest 5 million to buy a plot. Please suggest me which sector is better/safe for investments amongst these g-16, f-16 and b-17?

I don't want immediate price increases. Insha allah i can wait for 3-4 years. So my prefrence would be the area where developement is not started yet and the prices are low so that after insha allah 3-4 years the prices will be better.

Is there any option i can buy 2 plots of 1 kanal.

Thanks,

Any advise?

Thanks,

I would suggest you go for b-17. Its price is not increaing now…But as soon as margall avenue is made its price will increase tremendously in 2-3 years…

I agree with u mr hayat b-17 or f-16 both r superb for investment very bright future solid investment

Sir i would like to prefer f,16 , and also kindly consider cabinet housing society (e16,e17).Its is on main gt road .Developed ready to construct and its prices are not as high as it has to be deserved .

Right now f-16 prices are v high due to development rumors. If they failed to begin development work with in 2 or next 3 months then prices can go down so its a bit risky now. B17 is already slow due to pending work of margalla avenue. But still above mentioned options are better then g-16 as jamu and multi are big names in development as compared to interior society.

Bro ibrahim, Plz put us wise whether e-16 roshan pakistan s a cda approved sector or nt? Do u 4see any rise in its prices n near future?

F-16/4 is good for investment. After 3 to 6 month development is going to start. Prices wil be double

Investment in f-`6/4 before nallah is have potential to good return …And consider best plot which come before nallah and bit expensive as compare to after nallah.

Plz also explain abt e-16 roshan pak, n e-17... Thanx

Thank you all for your valueable feedback.

Anybody knows what is the price of f-16/4 kanal plot before nallah?

Thanks,

Dear saleh E 16 roshan pakistan is not a legal society even not well reputed however e16 and e 17 cabinet is a v better option

Go for b-17.

G-15 jammu and b-17 mpchs are the only two socieities that have managed to develop those sectors at a level comparable to cda sectors. The only thing that would matter in future is the road networks connected to them e.G. Margalla avenue, kashmir highway extension, g.T road condition etc. Moreover these socities have the muscle to maintain a good development standard.

I could be wrong but i have observed an upward trend of the plot prices at g-16 during the last 3 months. Any specific reason for that. Your comments on this.

Yes, g-16 values are increasing. Some is due to hype as investors are involved and are raising the price for genuine buyers. G-16 (interior ministry) society claims, they have noc to link g-16 with kashmir highway. But they cannot connect it in near future because they have a lot land acquisition issues at other end (village located). If they open entry gate today, they would meet other side issues.

Yes bash i agree with you, even from last couple of weeks i have been monitoring the property prices of g-16 prices at zameen.Com. There is a very obvious upward trend in that sector making it difficult for genuine buyers to indulge themselves.