Seeking advice on investment in islamabad

I want to buy a plot in pakistan and am currently considering b-17. Is it a good choice? If yes, then should i invest in block-d or block-g? I am planning on holding the plot for atleast 3-4 years

Whats your budget? B-17 for 3-4 years is best option in Islamabad

• its getting populated quickly.

• Already a good location on GT Road

• in Future four major roads of Pakistan will touch it. 1. CPEC, 2. Motorway, 3- GT Road and margalla avenue.

• Better development speed compared to other projects in that area.

You can also check FMC inside B-17, possession is already available, some houses are under construction, rates are cheaper compared to other blocks.

Hello

Whats your budget? B-17 for 3-4 years is best option in Islamabad
- its getting populated quickly.
- Already a good location on GT Road
- in Future four major roads of Pakistan will touch it. 1. CPEC, 2. Motorway, 3- GT Road and margalla avenue.
- Better development speed compared to other projects in that area.

You can also check FMC inside B-17, possession is already available, some houses are under construction, rates are cheaper compared to other blocks.

Dear Nasir,

Thanks for the replt. My budget is about about 40-45 lac. I'm planning to hold it for 3 or more years. I'm also considering blue world city.

Stay away to FMC because of water issue if you like to invest in B-17 then E,F and G are best option.

Regards

Yes fmc has underground water issue, you can also consider c block in your budget. Stay away from blue world city its a fraud.

Boss can you please explain what do you mean from FMC?

Brother FMC (Faisal Margalla City) is a private venture (Margalla City Pvt. Ltd.) of Ch. Majeed on the outskirts of Blocks A to D of B-17. Basically it's selling name of B-17 to launch a private venture.

* Sarkari Doctor in Haspataal having a Private Evening Clinic sort thing to correlate.

I agree and support the " Well wisher’s advice " by Mr. Nadeem that in B17 blocks E F G are the best option for investment.