Selecting area for living in lahore

I am confuse to select an area in lahore to make or buy house. I have a small kids family kindly some guide me that which area good foe living with economical budget.
Bahria town is good for living with family?

There a low budget house but full of all facilities to give you the better and soothing environment for living. It is located one of the finest places of Lahore . There are already no of families living their and enjoying heavy enrich surrounding.It costs you a low and give you heavy . So don,t spend too much time to think ,make a visit and hurry to grab this house. Before going to any where make a visit of this house surely you will like and want to own it. For those who want to invest money it is a golden cup of cake for you. For more detail feel free to contact It is located eden lane villas Lahore

for more info make a call 923134335297

I think it would primarily depend on your budget I would advice living in DHA. A 5 marla house would cost you an upwards of 1 crores and 30 lac rupees. 10 marla would cost an upwards of 1 crore and 75 lac rupees and a kanal would cost you 2 crores 75 lacs and upwards. For further info contact 00923208484630