Shall i invest in bahria town phase 8 , block k or block l for 2-3 year inv

I have two options but confused which one should i opt. (1) buying two plots in sector k , 7 marla and 10 marla respectively (2) one 10 marla plot in sector l. Investment period 2-3 years. Which sector can i expect good return ? Are both these sectors safe for investment ? Thanks

Its worthful to have one 10 Marla plot in I block of Phase 8 out of your two proposed options

Block K is non possession area and development of sector K is not in the priorities of Bahria town.

Only go for developed and possession area plots.

Block I boulevard plots near to Roots in a good price will be the better option.

K Block is just like blocking your money.

Regards,
Khalid

Thanks alot Khalid sahib. My budget is around 5-6 million only. Boulevard plots must be expensive i think.

So in that case shall I look for L block 10 marla plot, probably category plot for better return ?

Actually I was asking about Sector L or K. But since I typed in small letters so it looked if i wrote I , which infact is L.

Sector K not looks worth investment then.

Thanks again for your input.

In 5-6 million why don’t you try in E or F1 , more developed and many new house constructions going on.

Sector I and H should be the way to go. Avoid Sector L as you have better budget.

L have depression area as well. Also, you should consider Garden City Area where 5 marla developed plot will be available in 35 lacs bracket it's very near to GT Road from a new gate and that area would be quite good in terms of ROI.

Regards,
KJ

Thanks Khalid Sahib. I have already invested in H block three and half year back. Now i plan to reinvest in any other sector.

I have got your point regarding K and L blocks..

What about two 5 marla plots in M ?

Or as Sohail sahib said, maybe 10 marla good location plot in E or F-1 provided if i can get it around 4 million and may expect good return on say two years time ?

Kindly guide. Thanks

Thanks Sohail sahib i shall consider E or F-1 if i get good location 10 marla plot in around 4 million

Good Location of E or F1 will not be possible in 4 m, as the view , height and category plots touching above 7 million, however you can try for solid land but off located plots in this budget.

Thanks Sohail sahib. In that case, what about two five marla category/good location plots in Sector M ? Any idea of prices there ?

It seems construction activity going on in sector M , as i have spotted some constructed & under construction houses there ..

Or may be a 10 marla plot in first or second street of Sector F-3 , just close to main expressway ? Any idea how much cost there ? Someone showed me 10 marla plot , between two constructed houses, in second street of F-3 ( i dont exactly know street number ) just very close to main expressway. But i was told demand is 5.7 million which to me seem too high..

Which one of these options you suggest and think will be better investment for 2-3 years time?

Thanks for your valuable guidance.

Khalid Sb what is your opinion about sector L , as I have a 7 marla plot there, which I bough one and half year back, what prospects this sector has for future appreciation?Should I hold it or sell it, whatever I get?

Malik Sb, If you get 4 million 10 marla plot in Sector F-1 and E then it will be compromised on location and area and not give you better ROI.

Sector M may have better prospects as its location is good but it will give you better returns when the construction activity will be in full swing and expect +- 5 years for that.

Kashif Ehsan, I depends on the location / area.

Sector L will appreciate as the prices are less for now as well.

If its a good location site you may consider to keep it with you.

Thanks for reply Khalid Sahib..

What about 10 marla plot in very start of F-3 between two constructed houses ? Some one showed me there but demand was 5.7 million. Don't you think its too high ? Can it be a good investment for 2-3 years time ?

Or for that budget 10 marla L plot at good location will be better ?

@ Malik sb, phase 8 will overall see appreciation in coming years but it will be slow with time, there is no sudden boost, this is good time for genuine buyers to buy good beautiful location plot and either built house or leave it for future construction, stay close to MR highway in selection of plots and stay away from filling areas OR underdevelopped areas.

on the other side where your favourite F3 K, L ETC are , check first if they have utilities available or fully developed, if not stay away as it will be least priority of MR to invest further in that sectors at this time.

@ Sohail sb, Jazak Allah for guidance. What about sector M ? It is close to main express way and two good location/boulevard 5 marla plots could be bought at good location.

Actually i have 10 marla plot in street 2, sector H since three and half years. I was thinking to sell it and reinvest in some other sector with good return prospects in 2-3 years time..

I am actually confused whether to sell H plot now and reinvest or better wait ..

Someone said to me if you sell at low price now then you will also buy at low price & vice versa.

And what you think should be market value of my said plot in sector H ? Kindly guide. Thanks alot.

I would recommend Block G as it is possession , next to Umar block of Safari valley from one end and close to Expressway .Several houses are under construction in Block G.

Malik Sb,

I will prefer good location Sector L boulevard / corner / park face plot over F-3 Sector.

You may get good plot in L Sector in around 4.5 million and it will appreciate over 3 years more then then option of F-3.

But you have to buy the good location, height ed non-filling area.

@ Siddiqui sb, thanks alot for your input. I shall visit G block and checkout the possibilities there.

@ Khalid sb, thanks alot for your guidance.. It seems L will be next block to be developed after H and I , as both agents whom i visited randomly took me to L block as a first choice.

First agent showed Boulevard plot five marla ...

Second agent showed a corner plot with extra land, but it had a rain water passage between land and road. Agent was suggesting to cover with cement slaps and use as car parking. But i rejected that plot as it looked risky investing there..

I shall definitely consider L sector 10 marla plot in good location as per your guidance.

And if i get enough funds saved after buying 10 marla plot, would it be a wise decision buying a second plot 5 marla in L, M or any other sector which you suggest with better returns in 3 years time ?

Jazak Allah.

Mr. Malik you can see my L block 7 marla corner plot as well, give me your email, I will send you the number.