Shalley Valley RWP legal status?

What is the legal status of shallay valley rawalpindi?Its authorized and safe to buy home there or not?

Junaid Sahab

Not only Shalley valley but most of the land in that part of Rawalpindi is not safe to buy!

If you have possession and built property then it is OK but in Shalley valley and surrounding areas, the “Khusra numbers” are of “Dhok Rutta” . These are very large khusra nos and some of them run in 100s of Kanals as being one khusra.

Always buy in the established schemes in Rawalpindi such as BT, DHA etc if you want to buy a plot not a built property.

Also in cantonment areas, there are leases, some are left for may be 50 years, some are 20 and some are just near to closing date. Be very careful when you buy in cantt areas.

Same is true with Misrial road, chur area, west ridge, illah Abad and so many other places.

Thnx Abdul qayum sahib, i have got an option to go for 6 1/2 marla newly built double story home in 95 lac,whether i should go for it and what documents i should check before buying or i should left it.

Dear Junaid, I would advise to avoid buying home for such amount in this area, I used to live in surroundings of Shallay Valley, it's very unsafe and not a good place to live, water is the main issue here, and so many robberies (chorian, dakay) happening in this area. Better go for Bahria, I-14, or 1-11/12 in this budget.

You'll regret after buying in shallay valley, so avoid if you can.

Dear Junaid,

In this amount you can go to Bahria Safari valley.

Regards

Junaid Sahab

Imran Khan is right. You can get a good 5 Marla double story house in BT safari valley but be careful as some contactors are not delivering good standards of construction.

The houses in valley start from 70 lacs but in 85 Lacs, you should be able to get a good house having a servant quarter also. Shalley valley selection is not compatible with BT valley at all unless you have other compelling reasons to live in that area.

Thnx imran khan,nadeem ahmed and abdul qayum 4 ur valuable advice.i have changed my mind to buy in shalley valley and considering BT if i can get any thing in this price range over there.regards