Shop in mall

Interested in purchasing some shop in mall.
Experts please suggest from under develop malls on gt road close to dha2. Which project will mature earlier.

It depends on your budget, if you could mention that then IA will be able to guide you better.

I myself searched for a commercial option on GT road for over a month and finally invested in Zeta Mall with good discount.

The second area would definitely be Gulberg.

Osama 03320777492

Dear Brother Osama,

Would you like to share the info.

At how much price you booked shop/apartment in Zeta 1 Mall on which floor.

Contact Jaffary Sahib (Operations Manager) for Zeta one mall on this number +92 303 0550505. Tell him your budget and he will be able to help. Nice fellow and extremely helpful. I have booked a shop on first floor and quite happy with my investment.

@Osama,

On every topic suggesting Zeta, look like more of an advertisement then advise.

yeah kahi Issa ka gawah Mousa wali baat to nahi..

@Sohail Khan, there are some hints for posts that can be considered more of an advertisement than advice. One of those is sharing contact number also without asking by anyone

@ Mr Inamullah I shared number of the developer to facilitate the brother in getting exact info. Personally, I queried different agents first and finally went straight to the developer and got a better deal. I’m not sure what benefit will I be getting by sharing the developers number, Subhānallāh.

نیکی کا تو زمانہ ہی نہیں ہے۔

It’s so useful

Bilal awan sb, I didn't talk about you. Sorry if you were hurt as now I see you had also shared the number but it's clear in your message that it was of relevant developer. My comment about another. I saw the same copy of that reply on multiple posts.

Help and guidance is always appreciated and there many Allah ke wali here who'alwayss contribution is a source of benefit for thousands of us. AQ, Imtiaz, ilyas, nadeem ... Just to name a few.

Dear Inamullah Khan sab appreciate your words for Bilal awan sb.Zeta Mall is good option as it location but if you see front D-Mall which is almost ready,aluminium and glass work start already and Turkish company sign agreement for water theme park if you compare prices with Zeta Mall then D-Mall is best option.

Regards

Thanks Nadeem sb. Your comparison on both options makes sense.

I have another question. There are few new commercial projects approved by cda (just heard) on Islamabad Expresss-way after Gulberg towards Sawan Gardens. Do you or any other expert have information about that and how are those commercials for investment point of view. It would be excellent location compared to pwd. Your thoughts would appreciated.