Short term investment in dha multan

Aoa. I want an expert opinion regarding dha multan 1 kanal file.
-is it a good short term investment?
-what is the short term period and how much return is expected?
-what is the price of the file?
-how to buy this file as i am residing in lahore?

DHA multan is noway a short term investment, if anyone telling you this he must be not a good friend of yours.

DHA multan files dropped to 28.5 lac.

Ask senior members how much it was worth it when files were thrown in market.

Thanks.

Mr Major Muhammad on this forum advised me to buy a 1 kanal file in DHA multan and that in DEC 2015 prices will rise up to 55 lacs and in mid of 2016 balloting will take place hence, prices will rise to approximately 70 lacs.

Now i am really confused as to what is the reality? and y is someone trying to misguide me?

If people knew that much how many billionaires you often see , news may be right but not prices .

Dear khasif these prices which somebody told u are not possible in this short time but after five years the price of one kanal surely ll b near one crore. Even today the price of plots in nearby societies are around 1 to 1.5 per kanal.

Junaid saab thank you for your sincere advice. Can you suggest a good short term investment?

I think currently there is no short term investment is available.All good investments ll take 3-5 years to give good result.In ur budget the good investments are,

1.Dha Multan

2.Dha 9 Lahore 10 Marla

3.Dha 8 Z block lahore 10 Marla.

4.Nfc 2

5.Suigas 2