Should i sell a 35x70 plot in g-14/4 and buy a 500yds in g-14/1/2/3

Dear experts, i need your views on this propert exchange, do you think that it is a good move to sell my 35x70 plot in g-14/4 and buy a 500yds in non developed g-14/1/2 or 3, what are the expectations for the development of those 3 sub-sectors. Pls advise, syed m ibrahim sb pls advise ur opinion - thx

I think you should not swap. Keep the g-14/4 plot in my opinion because its already developed and can give you more return in short term. But if you want to hold for very long term (say 10 years) then maybe you swap with other sectors of g-14 [1/2or 3]

Thx dear, appreciate your response, so you believe that there is no chance of possession in g-14/1, 2, and three for a very long time. Regards

I have friends who are living in g14/1/2/3. They say that still they don’t know when govt. Is going to take over their plots and give compensation. So better to keep the developed sector plot as there is no timeframe. Wallahu alam!

Dear munir, you should not sell your g14/4 plot for an undeveloped plot in g14/3,2,1

A developed plot is far better an option in this case. The development work is sluggish in g14/3, although fgech was started last year. The prices have risen to extremes in undeveloped area. I hardly find any reason to do this kind of swap.

But of course, this is an opinion, you are free to decide what suits you better.

Sir never ever never ever do this.Its my sincere and brotherly advice never ever do this…