Should I Sell Plot In Bahria And Buy In B-17?

Salaam all,

I bought a 5 marla plot in m block of bahria phase 8 rawalpindi (rs. 1270 - 4 months ago), 5 marla plot in l block is 15 lac but in m block price is now a days about 13 lac, anybody knows why there is so much difference?

Secondly, should i sell this one and buy 7 marla plot in e block of b-17 ? B-17 e block will be completed next year and bahria phase 8 m block posession will be given next year also. Which will give more return on investment ?

Also i have heard that there are futher development charges in bahria phase 8 plots, anyone knows how much development charges are ? Currently all dues are clear for my plot

I heard there is some depression in B-17 ? Should i go for it or remain with my current plot (5 marla m block, phase 8)?

Dear brother bahria is the beauty of zone 5 , b 17 is one of better development in zone 2. If u have already a plot and u r sure about possession (2014) u should wait for it as after possession both areas will give similar profits but u have to pay transfer fee and comission so keep it up-till development however if u want to improve size of ur plot and location is not a matter for u then shift it to b 17 as u will minimum get 30 x 60 size there

Anyone knows the reason behind price difference between m and l block of bahria phase 8?

@Syed Ibrahim : Currently cost of 30 * 60 plot in E block of B-17 is about 16.5 - 17 lac, are there any more charges besides this on posession?

I would recommend u to stay in bahria…Rest is your choice…

No match between BT ph-8 and B-17. You should keep BT plot and wait for a year or so. Once posession is given in BT, prices will shoot up. Also keep in mind the plans of RWP Ring Road that is planned to pass close to sector L, N.

Malik Majid Sb, this ring road RWP I have never heard of. If that is the case -it can make Bahria VIII relatively easily approachable area.

Dear Yaam13:

I would say that both options are equally good at this moment for you.

Regards