Soan Garden? Shiekh Sab

Sheikh sab,

Please give me some advice on Soan Garden that which phase or block is better for investment and what are the prices ranges in each block in SG. And what about the facilities intact???

Why Soan gardens ??? shortage of water here, ups n downs, bad managment, go for River gardens …main expressway approach with plenty of water and reasonable prices of plots

All facilities available.

CDA NOC

Water Electricity

Markets

Surrounded by populated societies

H block is not good near river in depression.

Electrification is not under ground( Major Drawback)

Mian Nadeem

We can offer you design and construction services with quality works and time completion.

www.designsource99,weebly,com

Regards

dSA

Wat about Sui gas and under ground water in soan garden .???

More important taji khokhar issue with soan garden ?.

Any further view

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

I just wanna know who is sheikh sab here.

Okay got it, you are referring to Sheikh Abdul Sahb.

Sheikh Sb is GURU of this forum.... His comments are valuable to many over here.

Regards

@crorpatti

First I heard that all area from Shaheen Town to Khanna pull (West side, EXCLUDING Fazaiya colony) is TR!P/3 AREA.

Then the Eastern side e.g. Some phases of Ghori Town and Koral is TR!P/3.

Now you're telling me that Soan Garden is also TR!P/3. Please tell me which area is NOT under the rule of these "Social Workers". What about AEHS sector 4?

Kiani

What do you mean TR!P/3 area

Also wat is AEHS

I donot get you please elaborate a bit more

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Dear Ahmed,

I recently got a plot in E block. E block is the best one, at-least the plots etc.

The price is roughly 3lak/marla. H block is the cheapest, 2-2.5lak/marla.

It is not a bad society as long as I explored. Khokhar effect -- I dont know about this. I think Khokar are gone after PMNL's govt.

Water issue is there, so one need to go for boring.

The major issue is management, as they are so poor. Even they changed the dimensions of my possessed plot. So be careful in this regards,

Musi

TR!P/3 is the "trademark" of Taji Khokhar & Brothers. They're very good social workers. They occupy the lands of RICH people and then distribute this money in POOR people in the form of MAHANA WAZEEFA. Imtiaz Khokhar (Taji Kokhar) is MashAllah Haji and he also constructs mosques and madrasas.

I'm amazed you know Khokhers but unfamiliar with TR!P/3!

If you've been living in Islamabad-Rawalpindi, you wouldn't have asked this question. Or there's a possibility that you don't notice black vehicles marked by RED TR!P/3 sign.

Warning: If you see any black vigo or prado with TR!P/3 sign, give way to the vehicle and follow the gunmen's orders. Failing to do so may result in death or serious injury.

And AEHS is Airport Employees Housing Society :)

Excellent information and good one dear Kiani