Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Buying Process questions and answers. All your Buying Process questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Buying Process answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Buying Process question now.
Mushtaq
( 120 posts )

[23 Answers]
1. Plot i bought is 25*40 price was 3000000rs.

2. There were two agents evolve, one from my side, and one from saler side.

3. The day we are doing "baiyana" the saler agent charge 50000rs (said this his commission), and the my agent also charge me 50000rs. Rupees. So please i wanna take a legal action against them, because later after plot transfer i realize that i have to give just 1% of that 3000000rs, but actually they charge 3-times more. Please i need advice that how i can start legal proceeding against them.

2465 days ago In Buying Process
    Anu
    (128 posts)
    Well these matter should be mutually agreed before the deal starts, i do not think so they will admit their mistake now. Plus legal proceeding will also cost you with no grantee.
      2465 days ago 

ManahilEstat..
      (99 posts)
      You had to decide it first before you entered into the deal. You shouldn't have paid anything to the seller's broker as you had your own broker who took 50k from you.
      Your agent takes commission from you and seller's agent takes commission from seller.
      Still, it is too late now. They can say you agreed to pay first and actually paid and now you are trying to take your money back. That may not work now.
        2465 days ago 

Malik Majeed
        (476 posts)
        Agnets charge 1% each from buyer and seller. If more than one agents are involved, still the commision to be paid by buyer and the seller is 1%. Please remember that commission must be paid after the transfer process has completed and not in advance.
          2465 days ago 

Falcon
          (4450 posts)
          Sir all these matters should be decided before deal without any hesitation.You were liable to pay only 1% to your broker..But now justice system of pakistan is too weak so refrain from doing any legal action as this will further cost you heavily and will not return you anything...
            2465 days ago 

ASAD
            (883 posts)
            Very foolish stuff from your side ,now u want to loss few more rupees in weak case , i do not know how much they fooled u on plot too,tell us plot location , and name the property dealers .
              2464 days ago 

Prop Guide
              (6961 posts)
              Dear Mushtaq:

I think its too late for you to take any action

You should have decided all that before making a deal.

Regards
                2464 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
                (1436 posts)
                Dear mushtaq
                dealer should charge only one percent but these matters should be decided before the deal. Now there is only one option in which may be u will get some amount that is to make some pressure on that dealer , try to go to president of that sector in which u purchased the plot may be he will help u in that case, only pressure can do some thing. In court u will spend more money then ur claim and also time.
                  2464 days ago 

Farhan Asad
                  (182 posts)
                  Sad to hear but this is something that usually happens with the buyers, specially to those who have limited information about realtor trends.

Well I would also suggest you to follow Syed Ibrahim sb's opinion brother and do not waste your money anymore.

Good luck!
                    2463 days ago 

Nasir
                    (2512 posts)
                    Well, now it's done :), Don't worry, If you have paid them by cheque you should go and talk to them. This is unfair, Secondly, tell us the names of the dealers/office and their contact numbers, so no one else should get fooled by them.
                      2462 days ago 

Ali
                      (158 posts)
                      Dear Mushtaq,

It is very sad to here this. This is a common story in pakistan.
                      Our country is full of looteras and these dealers are the most dishonest and greedy people in our society. Because of their bad behavior and attitude a common man like you and me is always caught in their fraud.
                      Please do take legal action and also let us know what you did so that we can also follow on your footsteps.
                        2462 days ago 

Post Answer (23 Answers)
                        1 2 3 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL