State life phase 2 vs DHA Gujranwala ?

Dear sir,

I want to buy 10 merla plot file in 19 lakhs for investment purpose .I have great confusion.I have two housing scheme on mind but really confused to make a decision.1)state life phase 2 (2)dha gujranwala.Please tell me where i can invest . Someone telling that state life going merger with dha phase 9 .Is it correct .Is this merger make impact on stet life's prices also .Another DHA Gujranwala will give best Return for me .Answer me urgently .Thanks

Whether State life 2 is merged or nor, still it is linked with Prism ...... When Prism will increase, state life 2 will increase too, though not at same pace.

DHA Gujranwala is dead investment and a lot of people are already stuck there.

Avoid DHA Gujranwala.

DHA Gujranwala is DHA.

State life 2 is State life.

DHA Gujranwala once the ballot is announced will gain at a much faster pace. DHA Gujranwala has a lot of interest from the local Gujranwala community.

Agree with Sheraz,

DHA is DHA no matter where it is.

DHA Gujranwala is in the process of land acquisition. Once the ballot is announced (that will happen maximum in an year)

If you are looking for long term investment then DHA should be the choice because it is Safe, reliable and good returns in long run.

Abid Hassan "DHA No matter Where it is "

For The kind Information The Only Successful sector Of DHA is DHA LAHORE .You Can not Find Best Return from other DHA Sector as compare to DHA Lahore.You Can Compare prices of DHA Lahore to others then You will definitely Find What i am Going to Say .

The Second option I told about State life .state Life Phase 2 Linked With Phase 9 .So Prices Of State Life Will definitely associate with Phase 9.Even in phase 9 prism Map I have found map of state Life .

Thanks I am Waiting for More Answer And opinion.

Dha Multan due to its best location and very high rate of surrounding societies is the best investment of current time.File rate of one kanal is only 32.