Status of G-14/3

Could someone in this forum throw some light on the status of G-14/3? I am interested to buy a plot in this sector and need to get expert advice from this forum. I've heard that tender is approved and work is going to start in couple of months.

Thanks in advance.

Yes its a good buy. You'll need to negotiate the price big time as the prices are on peak since last few weeks. And before buying do visit the location to get an idea of real situation and keep these concerns in your mind:

-tender for construction is issued but fgechs has not taken the posession yet coz only 25% of the affectees have been paid the compensation. So development work cannot be started before FGECHS takes the posession of land.

-by the time g14/3,2 will develop, its likely that cda would announce new sectors like c13, c14 and c15 so it might affect its prices in the future. But of course, you know the pace of cda if they announce it tomorrow will take a decade to start the development.

Thank you very much for the reply. I am getting a 50*90 plot for 66 lac in street 118. There is alreay construction in this street. What is your opinion about this?

In my opinion, it will take more then 5 years to get something in hand in G-14/3 so better invest where you get possession of plot.

What about G-14/1? Could you please comment on!

Thanks.