Sui gas 2, lake city, fazaia or prism 9 for 2-3 years

I want to invest abt 10 million for abt 2-3 years. I dont have any previous experience of buying property. Please guide me where and how to invest. I'm considering of buying 2-3 plots in sui gas 2, lake city, fazaia or prism 9.

What minimum return should i expect after 2-3 years.

Best option for 2-3 years i think go for prism

Best best option for your time & financial bracket is Sui-2.

Buy 2 good location 01 kanal plots. Or Buy a 2kanal plot on Main150 feet road Back (as 150' road 2 kanal is above your range now)

InshAllah in 2-3 years your investment will be more than double... And its not just speculation, its very very likely to happen as per ground realities there.

Thank you Shoaib bhai, but i dont want to invest all the amount at one place. I was thinking of buying 2 plots of 50/50 or 60/40. So which other soiciety should I consider?

You are having the exactly same condition as i was having in Jan2015... I had 85-90 lacs then. And i was then of the similar view to spread my savings in more than one societies. Luckily i chose Raiwind Road side area, and very fortunately it boomed up within just one year.

I picked up One Kanal Plot in Lake City in 53 lacs, and One Kanal in Sui-2 worth 34lacs.

But problem is that Lake City is no more underpriced now. You can't find a reasonable location one Kanal plot there below 85 lacs now... Sui-2 is also getting expensive rapidly as well..but you can still find a reasonably located plot in 50 lacs bracket. (Although the availability of plots there is quite less nowadays due to quick booming of prices).. Sui-2 is such a nice reliable investment that you can even ignore your idea of diversifying your investment, even i too sometimes think to dispose lake city plot and put that money in Sui-2 as it has still great margins available in coming years.

Hope that helps

You can consider AWT-2 which is 3 KM before Sui Gas on same road and fully developed including all utilities available. Some houses are also there. Prices in AWT2 are a little higher than Sui2. Good luck (y)

AWT2 is excellent in terms of location, no doubt about... But problem is about society managment... Maintenance standard and general view of the society doesn't give it a posh look. That is why its not considered "a very HOT option among investors" although its not a very bad option either.

But still i will recommend Sui-2 as its fully executive and reliable society, with all plots 1 kanal and above.

You can visit Sui-Phase-1 to take a general look about its admin.

Thanks,

Shoaib sab .. Can you please share what different actions management is not taking?

In my information they are doing good maintenance, developing parks (E-Block is almost ready with B-Black fully operational). Mosque is near to completion. Security is great with walled society from all sides.

Please guide what is missing from a posh society here?

BTW, I am interested in my home construction. So, above information will be very fruitful.

Shahid bhai please dont take anything persoanl,

i dont have any negative intentions. Idea is to just give a correct picture... You need to visit AWT-1 and SUI-1 and you yourself will realize the diffrence.

General Safaai suthraai

Parks ki proper maintenance

Provision of proper amenities like sports/gym center, health facility, nicely built commercial area etc

Further Sui-2 is having main connection with Bahria and in coming time Bahria Orchard and Bahria Canal will connect via Sui-2, wheres as AWT dont have any such thing.

And most important is to see what kind of ppl are making homes out there.. As far as I remember in Sui-1 there is only A-Class construction so far that match up DHA standards. Class of homes that are being built up in any society makes a very very big impact upon its future rating... For example Architect society opposite to Shaukat Khanum Hospital have excellent location, but the type of homes this society is having doesnt match up with WAPDA. This thing actually give a label or outlook to an overall society or you can say a rating.. That either its lower middle, upper middle or fully posh (like DHA phases)

Hope you get my point

Thanks for offering details. We are sharing our views and learning from each other. Nothing to take personal dear :)

I agree Yes, Sui 1 is a lot better. Hopefully Sui-2 will also be.

But AWT1 and 2 are two different things because AWT1 has bad location, small society, smaller roads and ultimately similar houses.

The big advantage AWT2 has is location and on ground with good development standard but obviously it is not excellent in everything.

I chose it because I am certain about security, on ground all utilities including electricity, gas, water and their own grid station. Sui2 will take time to have all these. Minimum roads in AWT2 are also 40 and I am in Kanal block only who does not have 10 marla :)

We both have shared our views, let Mubeen sab chose where he wants to go :)

OK!! may be the things you mentioned are correct. But for investment (i guess mubeen sab mentioned for investment stand point) point of view he should be figuring out towards which society investors and public are more attracted in general… And why it is so…

In investment point of view, AWT2 RoI for last 5-6 months is more than 50%. I am talking about what I see at the moment with my experience, not the dealers rates.

Thank you Shoaib bhai and Shaid bhai for discussing pro's and con's of both societies in such detail, but as Shaoib bhai said AWT-2's development standard is not very good as compared to Sui Gas-2.

Yes AWT's location is better then Sui Gas but price is higher.

I was considering Fazaia and Lake City due to their development standards other then Sui Gas-2 but as Shoaib bhai mentioned plots are not under priced any more, but are may be little over priced.

And Shoaib Bhai its hard to invest in one thing especially if you are investing almost all you have, therefore I was considering to diversify investment.

Should I consider Lake City's M7 C block 5 marla plots as possession haven’t been given yet and price will go up after possession.

What about investing in Prism 9. I can hold one plot longer like upto 5 years.

Consider lake city m7B 5 marla two plots plus 1 kanal in awt 2 or sui gas… It will be a great combo

From all societies mentioned above or any other which has installment plan available at the moment ?im new comer n dont know much about lahore schemes?

Shoaib sab,

I wanted to invest in a 2 kanal plot in Sui gas phase 2 but my funds were stuck somewhere. Now over the past month, rates have gone through the roof. A 2 kanal plot was available for 90, now they are asking for 130! That is almost 50% up in just over a month.

Now what I wanted to ask is whether I should wait for the prices to stabilize? Or should I just go for Main ki back 2 kanal?

I really wanted 150 feet road. Budget is 110 max.

Would be very grateful for your guidance brother! Thanks

Bhai budget nahi hai to jo budget me hai foran se pehle pakkro. Werna ye bhi nikal jaae ga...

My gut feeling is that by 2016 end. 150' might be around minimum 200lacs and main back would be 160-165 lacs.

Best Regards,

Only in Sui Gas Phase 2, prices are rising rapidly and honestly I cannot figure out why. If we see nearby societies like AWT2 or NFC2, prices are almost same as they were about couple of months ago.

Shoaib bhai, why do you think it will keep rising? yes it was under priced before but now the prices are almost equal (little less) to AWT2.

Mubeen bhai,

You are wrong in your assessment. AWT2 also raised sharply... And NFC in last one month..avge kanal plot jumped from 33-34 to 47-48 lac bracket (and thats without any hint of development there).

All the areas in Raiwind side have been raised and will continue to raise. Till 2018. Reason you all know very well...

23rd march is the opening of Alternate Route and Adda plot round about. And after that Sui-2 kanal range would 65-80 lacs precisely... So currently sui-2 is still cheaper and a good buy for years to come. Grab if someone find a chance

Shoaib bahi,

In Sui Gas 2, there is still no electricity and the expected time for that is two years. Also possession still to be given to some blocks.

We have already witnessed a huge jump in prices. My own opinion is that it may take sometime now before we see another major jump.