Syed bhai Request for Advice on G-14/3

Syed Ibrahim bhai ...I want to buy a plot of 50x90 in G-14/3 and I have two questions:

1. Shall I go for a back-open plot near drain (at the back) and in front there are plots of 40x80? Or shall I buy elsewhere in G-14/3 where there is no drain at the back and no small plots in front. If I go for back open, I can make a duplex and give out one on rent.

2. I am a little short of money. Can I wait for 4-5 months or should i just borrow some money and buy it? I mean will the price increase in 5 months? Another option I have is to sell my plot in F-15/1 to buy in G-14/3.

Dear Pk1 I think so giving an advice is the most tough thing thanks for your trust and confidence personally i like back open plots as you can utilize some extra land and can make a separate entrance for your both portions and also can utilize that land for gardening and lawns. security wise back open plots are a bit more risky. Facing 40 x 80 is a drawback as well but it will not effect that much. Personally i will go for a back open plot always as you can use some extra land and good for ventilation purpose. Commercially i will not recommend 40 x 80 phasing. Kindly tell me the distance between your plot and drain? then it will be easy for me to give you some good advice.

Kindly text me your F-15/1 plot number i will check the location in map then i can better tell you that what will be its price after 5 months so is it wise to sale it or we should wait for 3-4 months.

There will be no major change of prices in G-14/3 within 2 or 3 months. However if they started developing work there within 2 or 3 months then prices will definitely increase. Anyhow send me plot num n a bit details hopefully we will get a better result.