The best place to reside and invest in Islamabad?

Kindly help me out as I am wondering for a perfect place to build a farm house somewhere around Chak Shehzad or any other developed area in Islamabad. The land should be 8 kanal or more. Price limit is up to Rs 1 to 5 crore.

For farm houses scheme near most place is Chuk Shehzad and Baharakahu plus you should also check farm houses near old airport Express Highway.

Please check Naval farm house near Simly Dam.

Yes, Chak Shahzad is an excellent option to build a farm house… I have heard that farm houses of many notable political figures are there as well.

Chak Shahzad is an excellent option to build a farm house.

Thanks dear brothers for your worthy suggestions. Can I please get the contact number of some local dealers, if possible kindly send it to me.

Regards!

Kindly send your email ID will give you a contact who deals in Chuk Shehzad you can get info from him he will be more helpful for you.

Naval farm houses on Simly dam road could be a good option with a less budget. A 5 kanal farm is available under 10 mn.

Thanks all,

Dear MBS, I wish to have a big land near most possible islamabad city, so i guess chak shehzad is a good option to live in with family and to invest it in late future. If you have some concerns about that place, kindly, share your knowledge with all.

Best Regards!

Sorry Jafar. I don’t know much about the farm houses there. Wish I could have helped.