The life residencia vs nova city

Can someone explain difference? Pros & cons of each?

Nova city is being developed by the nephew of Way New City developer. It has small plots as well. location near airport and some development could be seen, too.
Very early to say something final but small 5 Marla plot investment is low...3.5 lacs only.
With this small amount risk could be taken..some appreciation already happened in Nova city.
Allah Knows The Best.

Do it for short term 1-2 days trading, don’t hold the files for too long. Don’t invest too much on bulk buying. Big investors have already made the fortune out of these two and now End customer and small investor is running toward those.

NOVA City seems to be in trouble now

Not only Nova city but most of the societies made fortune out of RRR, are in deep waters.
List is long...all these neeli, peeli, sabz..... societies in veeranas will lose on prices.
RRR is now long story..billions have been distributed to the wrong people...the conspiracy goes all the way up to Imran ministers and Punjab CM.
Investments now will find way back to good old BTs & DHAs.
RRR is such a mess that Imran govt will be kept toying around till next elections.

Those "guru ghantals" who have been mis-guiding people to invest in RRR-hyped Rudn Enclave, Capital Smart City, Nova City, BT Phase 8 and extention, Orchard and DHA phase 3, should now be ashamed of themselves. I sincerely hope that RRR gets back on track, but this does not absolve these "mutual-appreciation-club" members from creating false speculative hype.

It will never effect proper phase-8 possession area or Dha-3 sector A and B or garden city which is close to GT road.
Yes it will effect BWC,CSC,Ruden,Nova act who more depend RRR.
Regards

Phase 8, L block (possession) prices jumped within months from 45-50 lac to 60-70 lac after RRR announcement. How will it not get affected if RRR is rolled back?

The starting point Radio pakistan Rawat as it before even in old and new so how it will effect Dha-3?which is more depend GT road not RRR.RRR Up to Adiala road as before but they zigzag after adiala road.you can compare old and new route of RRR.

Regards

Dear sir,

L is not close to RRR but it close to Adiala road which will new access to adiala road.

If you say Phase-8 Ext,F-4,5,J,K or Orchard yes.

Regards

Possession plots Prices are jump everywhere not just in Phase-8.B-17,CDA I sectors,Gulberg,Dha-3,Dha-5 act.Please compare prices with last one year.it not mean RRR effect prices everywhere.

Regards

There's an overlap between "Construction Package" price trigger and RRR hype. But the two have to be seen differently. Bahria is generally stagnant all over Pakistan and suffering due to Malik Riaz's troubles. So in that context the only plausible explanation to price increase in Phase 8 remote and less populated sectors such as L, is RRR.

It will be clear in next few months if prices in Phase 8 hold or decline.

dup

Did you visit L?what about I,M,A-1,H,E-1,E,F act?is also related with RRR?is MR expressway commercial related with RRR?
What about Garden City and Dha-3 and Dha-5?is related with RRR?what about CDA I series?is related with RRR?what about Gulberg Residencia possession area?is related with RRR?what about Faisal series and B-17?is related with RRR?as i said possession area everywhere in twin cities rise which is not related with RRR.Aik taraf log MR ior uss ki management ko galian data hain ior dosri taraf Bahria Enclave ko gala ka haar banaia houa ha jasa issa Bahria na nie CDA na launch kia houa ha.
Regards

As investors are running away from those over hyped files, a new hype is coming toward CDA I-14/15/16, DHA, Gulbarg, B-17 and other major possession brands.

RRR, despite being a potentially massive project not the end of the world... There are other ends that also have other infrastructures in the pipeline.

-- CDA I-series have seen infrastructure (Roads, Streets, Gas), upgradation, maintenance services going on since last 2 odd years including the launch of I-15 so that gives them a jump.

-- Gulberg being stagnant for almost 2 years seeing a gradual increase because of construction in Markaz and hopes of 3-way access.

-- B-17 due to MA anticipation that had been more active in news for last 1 odd year.

-- FT with possession, more construction and hope that some day it may get access from Kashmir Highway. Like 18 probably getting an interchange approved recently.

-- Similarly projects around Tarnol, Sangjani on a rise due to Hakla Interchange (CPEC West)

There are many other examples that clearly state that not every rise is due to RRR but there are so many other factors, depending on project that affects its prices.

Its a fact too that any inch of a land from Chakri Proximity to New Airport saw an increase primarily due to RRR with brouchers explicitly stating X-KM from RRR.

========

I think the point is obvious "MR" is no Holy Cow for "Parastish and Pooja" when he or for that sake anyone does a day light loot it much be highlighted and where he or anyone else has delivered must be appreciated!!

Not a Rocket Science if one tries to interpret it logically ...

"Aik taraf log MR ior uss ki management ko galian data hain ior dosri taraf Bahria Enclave ko gala ka haar banaia houa ha ..."

---

I have already made my point objectively and clearly about BT price hike and I share a link to a random YouTube video tour of L block that clearly shows 90-95% of the sector is empty, so construction activity is clearly not the reason for jump in 3-4 months. Yeh pure satta bazi hey.

https://youtu.be/S7vMe-TdQqE

(BTW, I can't be provoked by such rubbish nonsense in this post which is basically implied personal attack. I expect all readers to condemn it, otherwise don't complain on my reaction.)

Nadeem sb comment is much convincing.
I challenge if one could get a 10 Marla in entire phase-8, below 80 Lacs and even on compromised locations not possible below 75 Lacs.
Yes, DHA-3/5, Gulberg possession plots. I-series, B-17 possession plots, bahria phase-8 possession & developed plots, are next candidates for investment.
All dream veerana societies will soon get bad news on RRR failure.
Time to pull out from those societies as soon as possible.

Isloo: all those folks get vocal about Apolitical, Abusive languages as long as it suits personal agendas ...

Rest is, as per your words Anjuman-e-Bahmi Sataish. In particular any views opposed to PH-8 and DH are conisderd as Blasphemous!!

All the folks are advised to check ground reality and actual buying selling prices of Ph.8 plots and don't fall for listed prices only.

Clearly, some dealers/investors want to off-load their holdings at higher rate after seeing eminent demise of RRR.

@Imtiaz,

It is...
انجمنِ ستایٔشِ باھِمی

(Mutual Appreciation Club)

Or

من ترا حاجی بگویم تو مرا مُلا بگو