The Sector In Which Gulberg Is..? How Far From JKCHS?

Gulberg sector? Which one is better…Gulberg or jkchs?

Dear abdul ali Both are location wise almost same development work is better in gulberg but on the other hand prices are cheap in jkchs.

Dear ibrahim Is it advisable to invest in jkchs zone v at its current cheap value ? Would it be a good investment for 2 to 3 years ? And do u think jkchs management will give it proper attention for development in Near future ? I'll be highly thankful for ur advice.

Dear qasim It is advisable if we can wait for 5 to 6 years i am not sure that management can develop it within 2 years so for a long and cheap investment its a good option.

So in terms of short term investment gulberg would be better due to development. For long term investment jkchs would be beter due to cheap prices.

Do prices in jkchs include all development all inclusive for the small plots i think 7/8 marla? Or will we have to pay for development charges once purchased? Im thinking of buying a small plot in jkchs due to cheap prices, but then again, i also like gulberg.

So out of gulberg and jkchs, which would be better?

Dear ibrahim Thanx for your advice.

Within a budget of 4 to 5 lac what is the best place to invest in islamabad ? According to my limited knowledge jkchs zone v and wapda town (5 marla) could Be two options. Is there any other scheme as well ? And which one is better among jkchs zone v and wapda town ?

Kindly shed some light on wapda town c-19, Thanx.