Thread removed of bahria town

May i ask why has the thread on "supreme court bans sale purchase of bahria town" been removed?

Come on admin, have faith in Almighty Allah

What areas/blocks by the way are affected in Islamabad region?

YC,

Nothing new sir, it's their rozee-roti. Their masters in BT and DHA didn't like it at all.

This forum is nothing more then advertising front of developers/land mafia.

So guys I have a plot in Precinct 8? What happens now?

So this is really going to hurt BTK. Whether this move is designed to catch the culprits, or to give boost to sinking DHA countrywide, things will be clear in a week or two. Here is the link to the news:

https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2018/05/sc-bars-bahria-town-karachi-from-selling-allotting-plots/

As per very shallow analysis, the investment will remain within BT, maybe move from BTK to BE or BT-8. I wouldn't include BT-Lhr in this list coze it is already suffering due to LRR and NOC issues.

(N.B.: if this post re-appears, it is only because the original was held for review and I posted it again. So plz ignore it).

Agree with Isloo1. It's wait and see situation right now.

Too much depends on next 90 days and what kind of references NAB files in court against BT. Also if CJP appoint a judge to oversee these cases.

@JDM I think next will be DHA especially DHA Valley fraud. In my view all the culprits may gang up with PML(N) against CJ.