Top City

Is it a good time to buy in Top City? Are the prices still likely to increase if their management fails to develop in the next couple of years? I mean will KH and NBBIA have positive effect even if there is no development?

There are many threads on this topic. I was unable to copy and paste the link. Someone who are able to do so would be great!

Sheikh sb thanks! Basically I'm trying to get opinion on whether kh and nbbia would have positive effect on tc even if there is no development tc?

Ali saab, Development is in full swing. Most of the development work is done mainly in A and B block hence this shows in the price and reason why they are more expensive than the rest of the blocks. Prices are reasonable and will take a jump when development on road access starts to airport starts.

Yes when airport becomes operational prices will further increase providing they give possession and development is of good standards. Dependant upon how quick they give possession and what the development is like, prices can hike due to location. In this current climate, it is too early to speculate, we shall wait and see what Allah has planned for us! What is written is what will happen!

Developers are notorious for taking several years to develop a small piece of land. What are the chances that Top City after developing 1 or 2 blocks will stop development work for several years?

I have no idea, this is my main concern as the developers are a small company that are unheard of! They have managed to get a lot of work done but unsure whether the standards would be adequate? Its too early to say,

I personally think mumtaz city is way better top city only dealer game mumtaz city genuine.

I also agree with rashid top city is developing there site on rental machines however mumtaz construction company is proper construction company and builders. Dear arshad this risk is always involve in every pvt town, if u remember few years ago people were calling malik riaz the biggest fraud. Any pvt town can stop there development or work any time no body can give there guarantee

I think if their in any doubt in the development of any society,why we should take risk. So instead of thinking abt Top city ,we should go for Mumtaz city developed blocks only.

Yes several years ago people were calling malik riaz a fraud and said he was a one man band, and at that time I was supporting malik Riaz, but now I agree with those people after more experience and knowledge of the property business.

I agree with Syed Ibrahim and Sameer and in my opinion Mumtaz city is less risky

Well cant understand one thing...Mumtaz city is less risky because the construction company have own machinery??? and TC construction company dont have personal, rather have rented one. Doesn't appeal to me. Because if the forum members remember, few days back a thread was being discussed where Mr. Ajmal was quoting a fraud being done by the management of MC.( which makes it more risky)

Anyways, to me Mumtaz and Top City , both are good options for investment and both depends upon the development work. At present development work is continuously being undertaken at Top city and with intervals in Mumtaz City. Top City prices are less as compared to Mumtaz City, therefore from investment point Top City is having an edge, as more juice can be squeezed from it. Regards.

Hmm…nice discussion…Let me clarify -------

Well one can not compare Top City with Bahria or Kanwar Moeez with Malik Riaz, Top City is a very good investment opportunity rite now and i am pretty sure that people will start construction of their houses in 1-2 years. Mumtaz City on the other hand is much better, but prices are already very high.

Bros! Top City is far better than MC. U must know, presently, New Airport is completely under “Black out”. It is intentionally. It is Capped. Approach road is also delayed. Very few persons, even in RWP/Islamabad know its exact location. Topcity admn is actively working on Main Boulevard, so that airport vehicles can hv an easy access to airport.

Well prices of Mumtaz city and Top city has quite a difference,but their location is adjacent to each other…so right now Top city is the right option at the present price,

Mr Arshad you mean Malik Riaz is fraud according to your wording?i invested 10 million in Bahria which reach to 16 million now so my investment is risky over there?please clear me because i am overseas Pakistani thanks regards.

Very soon TOP City price will exceed that of Mumtaz city

Well location wise, NOC wise exactly the same. Only difference is MC have less land so they can perfect and maintain development standards plus side also is that MCC are re-known for good development work whereas TC developers are little unknown. With MC you have to pay the high price plus smaller plot with MC.

TC, therefore, ticks the boxes for investment as its fairly cheap and a lot of scope left but don't rule out MC as its still a good option - only drawback is high price at the moment and half the size plot you get in TC? Choice is yours really...both are decent!

Which one would I go for? - For personal living, I would go for MC. - For investment purposes only...I would go for TC.

Agreed…with Sheikh sab…for investment TOP CITY is best.