Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice questions and answers. All your Investors Advice questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Investors Advice answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Investors Advice question now.
Ali1
( 776 posts )

[32 Answers]
Is it a good time to buy in Top City? Are the prices still likely to increase if their management fails to develop in the next couple of years? I mean will KH and NBBIA have positive effect even if there is no development?

2699 days ago In Investors Advice
    Sheikh Abdul..
    (1750 posts)
    There are many threads on this topic. I was unable to copy and paste the link. Someone who are able to do so would be great!
      2699 days ago 

Ali1
      (776 posts)
      Sheikh sb thanks!
      Basically I'm trying to get opinion on whether kh and nbbia would have positive effect on tc even if there is no development tc?
        2699 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
        (1750 posts)
        Ali saab,
        Development is in full swing. Most of the development work is done mainly in A and B block hence this shows in the price and reason why they are more expensive than the rest of the blocks. Prices are reasonable and will take a jump when development on road access starts to airport starts.

Yes when airport becomes operational prices will further increase providing they give possession and development is of good standards. Dependant upon how quick they give possession and what the development is like, prices can hike due to location. In this current climate, it is too early to speculate, we shall wait and see what Allah has planned for us! What is written is what will happen!
          2699 days ago 

Arshad
          (765 posts)
          Developers are notorious for taking several years to develop a small piece of land. What are the chances that Top City after developing 1 or 2 blocks will stop development work for several years?
            2699 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
            (1750 posts)
            I have no idea, this is my main concern as the developers are a small company that are unheard of! They have managed to get a lot of work done but unsure whether the standards would be adequate? Its too early to say,
              2699 days ago 

RASHID
              (442 posts)
              I personally think mumtaz city is way better top city only dealer game mumtaz city genuine.
                2699 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
                (1434 posts)
                I also agree with rashid
                top city is developing there site on rental machines however mumtaz construction company is proper construction company and builders.
                Dear arshad
                this risk is always involve in every pvt town, if u remember few years ago people were calling malik riaz the biggest fraud. Any pvt town can stop there development or work any time no body can give there guarantee
                  2699 days ago 

Sameer
                  (45 posts)
                  I think if their in any doubt in the development of any society,why we should take risk.
                  So instead of thinking abt Top city ,we should go for Mumtaz city developed blocks only.
                    2699 days ago 

AH
                    (23 posts)
                    I agree with Syed Ibrahim and Sameer and in my opinion Mumtaz city is less risky
                      2698 days ago 

Arshad
                      (765 posts)
                      Yes several years ago people were calling malik riaz a fraud and said he was a one man band, and at that time I was supporting malik Riaz, but now I agree with those people after more experience and knowledge of the property business.
                        2698 days ago 

Post Answer (32 Answers)
                        1 2 3 4 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL