Top city 1 - 5 marla plot - 3 years instalment

Yesterday there was an ad on jang about 5 marla plots on 3 year installments. Is it a new booking and does it worth any consideration?

Thanks in advance for your valuable input.

Its too much for 5 marla plot.

Top City is doing nothing past 10 years. Have been traveling to Peashawar via motorway and witnessing the development work. Now they have a really good point to cash in.

Dear Naveed,

Yes its new booking & its a good investment however booking is completed now u can buy it in re-sale.

What is the price for 5 marla and installment plan ???

I think you should check Al- Raheem society and Grand Avenues.

Dear Aman,

5 marla price is 18 lac.Down payment 450000/= Remaining in 3 years quarterly installments.

Dear Azka,

Where these societies are ? Any detail ?

5 marla plot 18 lacs in top city but in resale also available 10 marla same price…so lot of confusion …

Too expensive for my liking.... Don't know how they managed to complete their bookingggggg..... Must be in the dealers hands or just creating hype for general public.

Regards

Does any body know how much 5 marla plots are floated in the market?

Dear Naveed,

Only 150 plots.

I think 18 lacs is too much for 5 marla ,,, i think those who have bought for the reason to get profit out of it would have to wait for 4,5 years coz this is a artificial hype which is created by dealers for now ,, when u can have 5 marla around the same price in bahria then max people would prefer BT.. I see a good future for 10 marla and 1 kanal investors but for 5 marla not so much ..

rest Allah knows better ,, wish u gud luck for those who have invested in 5 marla

Aman i agree with you to some extent. I always say that location of TopCity-1 is matchless. However, the success lies in timely development and standards, which should be the focus of the society.

As far as comparing BT with TC, then i must say that BT as well has not met the timings and most of their projects like phase 8 , enclave etc are neglected, therefore people are trying to offload their plots there.

TC 5 marla can only be successful, if the society show on ground development and i do agree that instead of buying 5 marla, one should buy 10 marla or 1 kanal in later blocks, E,F where prices are less and yet there you can get a 10 marla plot in 18 - 19 lac, though in cash, but isnt it better than 5 marla in 18 lac on instalments??

100% agreed with bluedoctr sab. 10 marla in E, F block of TOPCITY in 18 lac cash at the moment is far better than 5 marla in 18 lac on installments.

Dear Naveed,

In my opinion it's very expensive even three years installments plan because in D block 10Marla 15 to 17 and in E,F block 12.50 to 14.50 lakh so it's your choice.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Thankyou seniors for your timely info.

18 lacs for a 5 marla seems too much at this present time.