Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation questions and answers. All your Property Evaluation questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Property Evaluation answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Property Evaluation question now.
Undertaker
( 64 posts )

[21 Answers]
Hello friends....The rates of commercial plots in usman block and ali block in safari valley(phase 8) of sizes 15x35 and 15x20 have decreased in a matter of few months...In some cases from 1 crore to 45 lakh...
Is this a normal phenomena in commercial plots rates when the market is down or this is something out of ordinary....What could be the reason for such drastic decrease in prices

Is it happening in all of bahria phase 8 or dha...Friends and experts/gurus may please comment and put all of us wise in understanding the dynamics of real state market....Jazaak allah

1922 days ago In Property Evaluation
    Baloch
    (333 posts)
    As the undertaker, you've hit the nail on the head. It smells like imminent demise, certainly not the ordinary.
      1921 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
      (4347 posts)
      Dear Undertaker,

You are right and it's very true prices decrease in commercial especially in safari valley.What is the reason and why prices are going down in 15x20 and 15x35 commercial plots.Three months before i offer somebody 4.5M 15x20 corner paid very good location in Ali block but he didn't accept that time but now he offer me in 3.5M.It's really big surprise for me then i asked to my friend who working for Bahria he conformed Bahria investors are going to left for BTK that's why market is down and genuine investors are very less in market.

Allah knows best.

Regards
        1921 days ago 

Adnan
        (836 posts)
        Not a bad time to buy,nadeem bro will you share the details i am interested
          1921 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
          (4347 posts)
          Dear Adnan bahi,

I offer him 3.2 M and i am very hopeful inshAllah game will close to 3.3M let's see bahi.

Regards
            1921 days ago 

Adnan
            (836 posts)
            I think u probably found it through bahriatowns.com.as i had seen this plot on their website,anyways best of luck,they must be deliberately taking phase 8 to an extent where they can pick it up once again,as fluctuation is the foundation of bahria agents without which they cant play gambles
              1921 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
              (4347 posts)
              Dear Adnan,

I didn't check that site.I am in Kuwait and one of my friend called me about this plot before three months and now again he called me for offer.

Regards
                1921 days ago 

Undertaker
                (64 posts)
                Yes..u r right..that website n also some dealers...but y only usman n ali block plots.....y not umer,abubakr and rest of all the blocks in phase 8..

What has suddenly popped up for usman n ali commercials...these plots r on ground with full resources available..even there is one plaza already constructed in usman commercial with a hotel running in it....

R these illegal or something

this much depreciation is not visible even in still developing plots in g or I or f1 and e blocks

please discuss the factors of such depreciation as to what causes the crash in some areas and not as a whole...jazakallah
                  1921 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
                  (4347 posts)
                  Dear Undertaker,

You are right it's just in Safari valley and especially in Ali and Usman blacks.Allah knows best.

Regards
                    1920 days ago 

Undertaker
                    (64 posts)
                    Nadeem bhai..I respect ur opinions and take guidance from u experts....I initiated this thread to understand the dynamics of real estate fluctuations..i have observed that many friends are offended ..which is not my intention in any way...I am in it with the rest of u all brothers.....

One brother said that 5 years will be needed for reversal..i think 2 years will see positive changes in phase 8 as btk will be on ground by that time and investors/dealers at btk would have taken most of the juice by then....(absolutely my own analysis)....regards
                      1920 days ago 

Dk
                      (814 posts)
                      Undertaker ,i think those plots may be in heavily filling areas, and second thing is in future after population increase ,abubaker and umer blocks may have upper edge in business bcz of location ,i.e proximity to other sectors .

YES i agree 2-3 years will be the time needed to uplift the market.

You see the defence villas in sector f dha running up the rafi block and touching in lake view block plus infront of overseas sectors, and their prices for 10 -11 Marla villa is 170 plus, that means land is somewhere bet 80 95 for 10 to 11 Marla.

Even if bahria collapse as a whole(unrealistic) these areas of phase 8 will not be affected plus the valley and possession blocks.

ONE crore for 2.5 Marla was realistic and should not come to 45 , without some big specific reason only applied to the very plot
                        1920 days ago 

Post Answer (21 Answers)
                        1 2 3 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL