Univercity town, islamabad

Respected expert members, i would like to seek your advice regarding the future of univercity town as i have the mind to invest in a 10 marla commercial plot....Why have i made my mind regarding univercity town?

1) parallel location to top city
2) next neighbor to eighteen project

In the light of above explanation i would seek your kind advice please.

Respected Bros, i am waiting for the expert opinion if someone got the experience of the subject society.

Thanks in advance please.

No doubt the location of the society is very good but the main issue is the access. People are saying that they will get the access from interchange approved on Kashmir highway for Eighteen Islamabad but in my opinion this is unlikely. So one should consider this while spending any money there.

Respected Nadeem Sahib, thanks for the kind reply please..... The price of ten marla commercial plot is around 2.66 million on installment and where in this price ten commercial plot can not be grabbed in the surrounding societies..... The access is the big big big(in donald trump language) issue in Univercity town......... Dealers working for UT say that they have agreement with 18 for the access.......

What is the big risk in this society Nadeem bro?

1) Access? It may be get delayed for how many years?

2) would my investment be calculated gamble looking at the rich neighbors like eighteen & TC?

3) Rawalpindi ring road is getting reality so would it reaolve the access issue for University town?

Nadeem bhai and all the experts are requested to address my concerns and point of views in detail so that i move forward accoringly........

How much investment do you have?

there are number of other option

call us or leave a message you will be given many best option all you have to do is choose

Usman

Please propose all your options here so that all the other experts see your options and they have concensus on a single option… I need commercial on installment and i have no problem of budget…

Dear All, i am a junior expertee at zameen, but let me answer all of you that how many interchange on motorway are specially design for a single society or single locality? If it is real that Eighteen might get interchange, then all of surroding locality will get access not only UT. Mark my word and see after 5 years…