University Town --- Pk1 And Syed Saab?

Do you recommend putting money in University Town? Is it safe (I know it is private) and profitable in 1-2 yrs? The plot is quite cheap, 1 lac/Marla.

Thank you

I have been on their website,after hearing the name in the forums,not much convinced though as cant find any approval reg or noc link from their website,i wonder if some one has a better knowledge

From their website

"Noc has issued by RDA: RDA/MP & Te/SS rank - PHS - 43/1873"

It is a bit long term otherwise good. When access to Islamabad is better, it will give good profit.

*I am not an expert on this society but have seen it.

1.Development is pathetic

2.Access is bigggggggg problem.

I won’t recommend it at all, don’t get trapped by the low pricing.

Its good society for genuine buyers for personal living due to its location but it might take long when nearby area is populated in 10 plus years.

However, as Dr.Musi mentioned it is legal society and NOC has been granted from RDA.You can check RDA website regarding University Town developed by Khyber Housing Society.

Its not beneficial for short term investment purpose.

Not recommended…

This is good society location wise plus price wise for long term investment… A block 5 marla possession plot is around 6 lack. Society have been delivered possession to A block…

I heard they might get connected to motorway . Is it true?? if yes then don’t u think its prices would sky rocket. I saw only the A block and it looks very nice…any update on the prices there for one kanal or 10 marla??

I think the prices in UT is almost the same as you find at open land where there is no society. So in this respect, if you are getting a plot, in any society it is good. Moreover if you go for A block, you can start your house immediately. If you go for B or D blocks, they are about to be handed over in 6 to 12 months. I mean where in the world can you find a possession 1 kanal plot for 1.5 million. Yes files or papers one can get. UT is ofcourse not like Bahria where they can charge 4.5 million for 5 marla plot and do not give a map even. The access is a problem and once that is resolved, the price will sky rocket, atleast from what they are now.

Thanks, It is the only reason I posted this question for experts.

It is incredibly cheap and even on installment.

But the reputation of society is nt good.

What if, Tomorrow, they might close office n run away?

The thing is that land is there possession is there and RDA has given noc. If it had been files then I would agree with you that they may run. Also it is very old scheme so they would have run away during all this time.

THanks USman saab,

Ok, whts abt profit rate?

Any update what was the price last yr and this yr for 30 x 60?

Thanks

Sorry Dr mursi, I don’t know the old rates but I know society has increased its rates a couple of times in one year. Open market rates are less than society rates but one has to pay all in lump sum.

I know of few societies like Gulshan e kashmir on Chakri road and fatima town near the new airport where I invested about 18 years back but on installments though and they are still on ground zero but one good thing about them is that they still exists, they did not run away…P

I think now with the new airport, this area will get attention and UT is right on the toll plaza which will be moved forward and then UT should get access from the main road. The price may go up 3 times then if this happens.