University town or i-16

Please tell that university town 10 marla is better or 1-16 5 marla in 3 million.If there is any other option in this bujger

Sir market is not performing at all. So no gains in short term. In my view go for I-16.

I-16 for at least 2-3 years investment.

Sir why not university town considering near to eighteen ,kashmir highway.may be metro station will near to it and surrounding mumtaz city and top city. Straight drive on kashmir highway .near to airport

Because on the back of I-16 there is CDA and govt of Pakistan so in long run all basic facilities will be responsibility of CDA. On the other hand a private company / person is behind university town. God knows what will they do after handing over the plots to you or who will be responsible after 10-15 years of development.

Advantages of I-16

1. More open space and green areas.

2. Wide 40 feet roads

3. More number of schools (compare maps).

4. More Number of parks.

5. Dispensaries

Just compare prices of G-13 and H-13 both have almost same location but the difference in prices is huge.

What are the prospects of I-15

I have noticed a lot increase in prices there.

Investors are jumping in I-15 after work start on rehabilitation of Road from I-14 to I-16 + some budget allocated for work to be started in I-15.

Right now seems ok, will have prices escalated for some time so investment sounds ok as far as possession/confirmed plot. However to be liveable needs at least 5+ yrs, if CDA goes with ultra-fast development that seems highly unlikely.

I15 looks very long term… My cousin had a flat in i15 , after sometime cda canceled his flat and gave him a plot in i15…

I-15 also has some “Shimlaat Arazi Laphrha”. Hopefully it is sorted out as attempts are being done!

Nasir Sb, nice joke you did there :) How can G-13 be equal to jungle of I-16? Don't even have underground electricity. check the distance as well.

I say dump both I-16 and UT and try to get in to E-12. Overseas Pakistanis pressure is paying off already and by end of July development will start in full scale.

Zulfi Bukhari did a lot of hard work on this and encroachments are being demolished on daily basis. Once developed, E-12 prices will cross D-12 due to better availability of water.

E-12 will be developing fast…sounds good. A very scenic sector indeed.

@JDM I think you misunderstood me, My point was to compare G-13 with H-13 both are on Kashmir highway but G-13 Prices are at least 3 times higher.

In 3 to 4 million which investment is good for 5 marla for 2-3 years?

E-12, i-16,bahria p8,mumtaz city .any other option??

1. H-13

2. H-13 is full of litigations and at the moment due to incompetency or complicity of CDA, H-13 is a mess.

CDA Declares All Projects In Sector H-13 Islamabad Illegal
    http://manahilestate.com/cda-declares-all-projects-in-sector-h-13-islamabad-illegal/

3. G-13
  4. G-13 is good and clear with 0.6 to 1.0 Marla shops in range of 30+ to 60 lac.

5. E-12

6. Can be among the best but most probably buy one generation, construct next generation if all land acquired during that time. Land acquisition process started in 1987 and still only chunks of few thousand Kanal acquired most recently. Some preliminary development work started

CDA starts development work in sector E-12
    https://nation.com.pk/23-Feb-2019/cda-starts-development-work-in-sector-e-12

7. I-16
    I-series sectors with an exception of I-8 focus on lower income class as proper CDA sectors. Infrastructure is poor to say the least but fully possessed and litigation free 100%. As a general rule CDA possessed property only knows one direction that is upwards

Rehabilitation Work On GT Road Linking Sectors I-14 To I-16 To Be Completed In Current FY: National Assembly Told

https://www.urdupoint.com/en/pakistan/rehabilitation-work-on-gt-road-linking-sector-477053.html

------------------

One can only buy possessed property in proper CDA sector when its sort of Jungle. Later that starts to become untouchable. Ask those in F, G, I developed sector when people bought there 30 to 40 yr back at that time the investment was almost considered as dead.

8. Again, I would reiterate, buy CDA that is possessed area by the owner, no matter if development ongoing

9. Yes, CDA is not best value for money when compared to other projects but somehow it sells as a Brand. Some of the reasons is secure investments and if you consider lets say Bahria Enclave with I-16, Sector B in BE touches 60 lac for 5 Marla without Gas and lots of homes being built but in I-16 Gas, Electricity already there even if no house built. Yes, quality of infrastructure Enclave decades ahead of I-16.

Let me leave with an interesting story:

اب اسلام آباد کے مہنگے ترین علاقے سیکٹر ای 7 میں دو کنال کا پلاٹ انہوں نے 33 برس قبل 48 ہزار روپے میں خریدا تھا۔

برس قبل 48 ہزار روپے سے زیادہ قیمت پر جو رہائشی پلاٹ عبدالسمیع نے اپنی اہلیہ کے نا پر خریدا تھا ان کے مطابق اب اس کی قیمت 20 سے 25 کروڑ روپے کے لگ بھگ ہے۔

’استطاعت تھی اس لیے 33 سال مقدمہ لڑتا رہا‘
    https://www.bbc.com/urdu/pakistan-42451876?fbclid=IwAR001oIFNHqkEvX56YxioU7DhzDB-PZN0bXZZveF3NkiFf_b7-TuQXbe9n0

Investing in E 12 sounds good because even if it's not developed soon but its price will keep rising steadily, at a comparative pace with the surrounding sectors, as is the case with G 14/1, 2 & 3.

Am I right guys?

@ thanks all Specially imtiaz sahab.ur views on university town imtaiz sb

Saif sb, I think University Town is a quite attractive for investment and construction too. Its location is as good as Top City where prices are double.

The only issue now with University Town is its access. Top City has a dedicated interchange and connected to Kashmir Highway that is a big plus. For now, University Town has no such access and for the same reason less populated/developed then Top City.

In 3+ Yrs, I believe lots of growth in University Town. In future, if they manage to get an interchange or improved access, it cab be one of the prime locations of ISB. Although both Top City and University Town are under RDA not CDA.

Thanks alot imtiaz Sahb.much appreciated

My vote goes to i16