Urgent B-17 Plot 1038

I have been offered to buy this plot at 57 lac. Do you think it is a reasonable price or should I negotiate.

Many thanks for helping.

What block is it in?

What is the size and block? Thanks

Ali you can have an idea about the plot as 1 kanal plot in b-17 starts from 51 lacs and onwards..

plots in b-17 islamabad

Regards, Shehryar

Than you for your responses. It's in c block corner plot.

Kindly share with us when you get a price for your plot. Thanks. You can contact tayyab shaikh (0333-5385514) with reference (pardesi) and he may get you a good deal.

My advice is dont go for this deal, this price is not right, you can get more better location plot then 1038 in block c under 50 lak, for sure.

Sir also in my view point the price is not according to market.They are quoting u this higher than market price…

Some one may give him the alternative, if they have. Thanks

Thank you for your advice

What do you think will be reasonable price for this plot as its a corner plot near the park.

Probably somewhere between 40-50. Perhaps someone local maybe able to advise you better.

Shld be under 5m

This is not a kanal plot. It is slightly bigger 60 x 90 or you can say 1.2 kanal. Plus it is corner and in upper part of block. C which has better view and is above the main road going to e block. In the case of special plots like this, the seller sometimes makes an unreasonably high demand because he knows only an enthusiastic buyer will buy it and he will pay extra. Ordinary buyers will go for ordinary plots.

Most people like to invest in ordinary plots because they are on market rates easy to sell. You don't need to look for a buyer willing to pay extra.

Unless the buyer is in a hurry, he will not sell for less than 50 i think.

Very realistic analysis by pk1. Regards