Valley-oleander 8m

I was selling 8m oleander 12 paid on someone's behalf and called a few people and maximum offer i got is 860 profit (its full 12 paid open file with zero pending charges),my first questsion is how much is a rate to let go and secondly i am thiking to buy myself the file since i have enough to buy it but for only 3-4 months will it be a good decision to buy it,the only thing i am concerned about it is depreciation.

I will truly value prompt replies from respected members

Secondaly this is investor rate if anyone is an end consumer then he will be quoted alot for the same thing we all know how it goes so if there is a genuine consumer please feel free to give me your offer

I forgot to mention that it is a general category plot,and total paid is 915500 i.e 100% paid not even a penny pending

What you mean by 860 profit, sir?

860K is the profit in addition to paid amount.

This is market value u r getting.

Yes 860 profit over paid amount that is 915 so total value is 860+915 but i just called up 2 dealers so i hope to get more obviously

Khan sahab your input will be appreciated

The profit was 9 plus but over da last week market has slowed down. I hv seen one plot wid 875 dmnd yesterday.

Do you think it is good to hold for 2-3 months

Market will slow down further , but in last month of this year it will recover and next year will be boom hope so

Epigenius, Yes, I personally feel it is better to hold till the possession of DHA Homes, which is expected anytime during 2016. In Sha Allah

Regards