Value range of a 40x80 house in G-9/4 Islamabad

Hi All,

Does any body have an idea how much a 40x80 house in G-9/4 costs now? this house was fully renovated 10 years back it has five bed rooms with attach bath. Double story and beautiful with tiles from outside and good for living. I know the exact price can be known only when you see it... but any idea on the range of the prices in the market?

Thanks.

In market 40 x 80 prices starts from 1 80 to 3 crore depends on location construction and renovation.

Thanks for the info. WOW this is big range but just wondering people can buy a 1 kanal house in f-10 for 3 crore then why would some one buy a 40X80 in g-9 for 3 crore?

I understand that f-10 1 kanal house will be very old and the 40X80 in G-9 will be newly developed but still feel 3 cr is too much for a 40X80 house. Just wondering if easy to sell at this cost or it’s takes an year to sell at this cost?

In G-9 40 x 80 house of 3 crore will be brand new constructed with basement and maximum accommodation but in f 10 you will get an old house of kanal in that range.

3 crore is a bit high but I know homes in g-9 demanding 2 coror 75 lac.

Thanks, Syed Ibrahim for this info…

@OKhalid

G-9 is an old sector and who said it was more valued than F-10? Please recheck brother.

What budget do you have for investment?

Ali MEYAAR Builders

A brand new constructed house or 40 years old renovated house prices are always different in G-9 you can get old house of 40 x 80 in 1 crore 80 lac but brand new constructed house with basement etc are around 2.80 crore its very simple point. :P

By the way best option is if you are only interested in G-9 buy an old home and renovate it. You can save good amount in it.

@Ali,

I did not want to imply that houses in G-9 are more expensive then F-10 that can never be true as F-10 mostly has 1+ kanal house and G-9 mostly 14 marla or smaller anyways I was just trying to get an idea of the difference in costs of newly constructed 40x80 houses in G-9 vs. very old 1 kanal houses in F-10. And it seem that prices of the two are almost same and what this indirectly implies is that in the past few years the value of construction materials has increased too much as compared to the cost of land!

Yesterday a 500 duplex home sold out in F-10 around 2 crore 90 lac but that was demolish-able double story home so you can get a 500 sq yards home in F-10 in 30 million budget but for a quality living you have to renovate it and F-10 is location wise and community wise better then G-9 everybody knows that but in fact your question was only for G-9/4.

Dear all,

F-10 locality cannot be compared to G-9/4 locality. Plus rarely you find a new construction in G-9/4 and yet not to the mark as any new construction in F-10 ... so no comparison .. its like apples and peaches.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

I personally like G-9/3 than G-9/4. There are few very good streets in G-9/3 which is ideal for living few streetsin G-9/1 are also very good. BTW I do not recommend to bu old house in G-9. It is much better to buy a kanal plot in G-13 or G-14/4 and construct brand new home.

Okay one last questions here does any one have any idea how the prices have changed for these 40X80 houses in the last 5 years in g-9/4??

I mean have then not changed much from the range 1 crore 80 lac - 2.80 crore ?

Decreased when the property bubble burst in 2006?

increased at a good rate for the last five years? what was the range five years back?

@Kamran well all the sectors of G-9 and even g-10 seem similar to me… I guess they were build at the same time. You are right some streets are better than others i.e. wider and have bigger houses that all… these streets are also there in g-9/4 like in other G-9 or G-10 sectors rest all is same I guess?

Yup almost all sub sectors of G-9 and G-10 are smillar but there are few streets and areas which are better than others. About 5-6 year ago my friend sold his 40*80 duble story very good condition house in G-9/1 st#26 (very good street) in 13,200,000/- Now the range of that type house is more than 2 crore i guess.

There in not much change in prices of small (3050) size houses. 5-10 lac change at max. But I still think Newly renovated 4080 house will be around 2.25 crore in G-9.