Want to build house bahria phase 8 rawalpindi

I want to build house in bahria phase 8. Any suggestion of blocks i.E g, f or any. Also what are the advantages and disadvantages?

I know you must have visited the area but very fine margins between E,F and little bit of difference in G. Land in all these area you will be lucky if you find the solid plot. F is first when you enter from Hub commercial so more easy to aceess. E and F have lot of houses. G is populating.I would recommend to go and visit the place you can visit one of my house which i am building in F1 and is in final stage.House no 261,St:10,sector F8-1 and get a free consultation from my engineer.

Regards,

Umair sb
You can also visit the house we are making in E block. Almost completed now.
It is with basement as terrain was soft. We can give you assistance as per our experience.
You might like the design as well.
0333-5114619
0317 5075945

Dear Mr Umair,

For architectural and structural design,consultancy and construction of your home you can contact us at aandsdworks@gmail.com. We provide all services under one roof with supervision of experienced engineers team.

Regards,

Engr Sikander Riaz

Architectural And Structural Design Works.

How much does it cost to build a 10 marla house?
How much can you rent it for?
How much are built houses selling there for?

What are the rates for 4 marla commercial plot in hub and linear and riverview?

How much would it cost to build a plaza?

What is the rental value?

A good to very good house will cost you around 1.8 crore to 2crore. you can find the average houses from 1.65 to 1.8 as well. Rental income is i am not sure but it should be around 50 to 60k.
Comercial 5 marla in hub is right now around 1.25 or may be less and it will cost you to build basement+4 stories around 1.8 to 2 crore(recent hike in steel prices) depending upon ur soil test.And rental income is around 1.3 to 1.5 k.

A good house with steel door's frames, good quality wood, Aluminum, Electrical cables, Pak made nice tiles, paint, glass, good schedule steel on windows, main gate, modern design, niches etc., double kitchen in 3 story house with full open basement which is normally 1.5 times the cost of ground floor due to heavy steel slab on BT requirement.
The house is almost complete, located in BT phase-8 in E block.
The cost is not more than Rs 3,000 per sq ft.
Abbasi sb cost is not far from ours for a 10 Marla house.
If Abbasi sb estimate is non-diyar wood, then it is actually on higher side.

@Abdul Qayum sahib yes you are right the things you have told will cost you around 3000 Sqft when i was reffering to 2 crore or more then it must be designer built house with lot of factors which include wood(not Pakistani kail or china but diyar and solid wood doors) , Tiles (not simple cheap one as their is variety even in Pakistani tiles ranging from 1400 to 2200 Sqft. Kitchen (designer kitchen with sheet costing 5200 not 3200 or 2400.FAST Cable and shnider electric plugs.Paint ICI or berger.Oven , fridge ,geaser installed. there are lot of factors need to be taken care of during the grey structure which are not visible like bricks quality Awwal 10.5 -13 not cheap 8.5 or 9.5. Steel from company like pak steel not from the local contractor, Cement sand and bajri ratio.

In short you can make the house as Abdul Qayyum sahib said in 3000-3500 sqft with basement and you can have without basement house costing from 2600sqft to 3500sqft.So it all depends upon what type of construction is done.

Abbasi Sb.

Agreed.

Thank you. Useful.

...... May Allah guide and protect you........