Want to buy property for monthly income(rent)

Aoa;

I want to buy a property(flat, shops) so that i can get monthly rent.
Expected monthly rent:- 35 thousand

Investment budget:- 40-55 lac

I have a 3 bed flat in almustafa g-8 markaz islamabad in 75 lak demand, but your budget is low, rent will be about 35-40/ month.

Dear Shoaib,

i have a Two Bed & Lounge flat in Bani Gala matching your requirement, i am the direct owner. If interested, please what's app me +971 50 8921087

Masud- UAE

How much is rent of flat in bani gala ?

My personal experience, Shoaib Sahab,

I bought 2 bed apartments in BT Rawalpindi phase-4 in civic center on installments.

Now the whole tower is being negotiated with a Norwegian NGO at Rs 30,000 per unit per month but I am not ready, even developer is requesting me to consent for it.

Developer also told me that if I need to sell, He will buy back at 70 lacs whereas I bought at 62 lacs, two years before when BT was at highest.

Sir, I sound like a dealer but I am not. Just thought to help you as much as I could.

Paradise commercial in phase-4 will be in the market soon and it is likely that rents would increase in BT phase-4.

I will recommend buy two 30X60 plots in jinah gardens in fifty five lakhs . In next four months ten lakhs jump is expected in jinnah garden then you can sell one plot and build on another plot ,in this way you can get 35 to 40 thousand rent or if you sell both plots and you will have enough money to buy other property.If you buy two plots in 55 lakhs i do expect that next four months you will get 75 lakhs from both plots

I think it is better and wise to stay away from JG1. It is crappy both in terms of investment and living

There is no problem with on ground plots.

Please let know Jinnah garden got possession ?thanks

PHA flat G-11 is in your budget and will give you tenants very quickly.

G-11 PHA flats is best option proper CDA sector zone-I

I am agree with Usman Nawaz.G-11 PHA flats are the best option in this budget.

Regards

Flats avaiable on Cash ready apartment or booking of 3 year Installment in Rania Heights islamabad, Infront of World Trade Center and Yusra Medical College. Good for investment or rental point of view.

Contact 03110011308 for detail.

Mr. Shoaib also consider Zarkon Heights adjacent to G-15. Possession is expected in 9 months time. Rent is good in this area and you will also get the opportunity of capital gain as well.

G-11 pha apartments, other apartment in proper cda sectors may be in markaz and commercial shop both are good option having good rental and secure investment.

Public Interest Message:

I just heard Tariq Malik of Abdullah Associates who had fled the country with 200 million rupees of others, is back in town and quietly doing business again (meaning not advertising himself too much) ... He is a proven fraud beyond any doubt and very well known, but mentioning here in case some novice innocent person get stuck in his net, those are it seems he is targeting anyway as others know him well by now. He's still not opening his old office and working from moving or new unknown locations