Want To Invest 10 - 15 Lac In Property As Long Term Investment

Important Information:

* I live in Karachi
* Want make a long term investment (5-10 years time horizon)
* Investment amount: 10-15 lac
* Any type of property
* Anywhere in Pakistan

Main Criteria:

* Safety of investment
* Convenience to maintain property.
* Appreciation of property value
* Liquidity of the property (i.e., convenience to acquire and dispose property within a short period of 1-3 months).

Try Bahria Karachi. 5 Marla. In 5 years time , it is going to give you great returns

Thanks Mr. Sohail for the advise. I would definitely keep it in mind.

Are there any other options?

I am open to any type of property and/or location/city. Even Gawadar could be considered.

I RECOMMEND YOU BAHRIA ORCHARD AND STATELIFE PHAASE 2

FOR FURTHER DETAIL CONTACT ME AT

ATIF ASLAM

ESTATE NEWS

Plz dont think over state life 2.its not good investment.bahria karachi and dha city on multan road lahore can give you great profit in 5 years time.

Dear Zzingaro, DHA City? That is DHA EME Sector 2. Many people think it is dead/sunk investment with no hope. Owners are selling plots at loss, even then there are no buyers.

Please elaborate.

Karachi will not be Karachi of today in next 5-10 years. Insha'Allah, it will return to its past glory. Insha'Allah, the residents will have the security of lives and properties. Insha'Allah, the Karachites will be free to own and dispose of properties, as the culture of Qabza Mafia will not be there after 5-10 years.

I do not have any idea of Karachi real estate. Keeping in view their past performance, I can only suggest that you should go for big brands like DHA and Bahria. Good luck!!

Check DHA valley Islamabad 8 Marla plot , good long term investment.

Try to invest In Islamabad near to new airport.

Spread it over DHA-2 plot Islamabad, DHA Multan file, DHA phase 8 Lahore, Bahria Golf View Residencia Lahore, Bahria Orchards etc.

What about DHA Gujranwala?

DHA Gujranwala to launch in three years time. It's a very viable option as well as buying in Bahria Karachi, DHA Phase 9 file in Lahore, DHA Rahber file in Lahore, Statelife Phase II plot in Lahore,

Contact 03208484630