Want to purchase plot

I want to purchase a plot for investment purpose. My budget is around 2 million. Please suggest. Thanks

You can buy 5 Marla pair plots in New Airport Town, which is near New Islamabad Airport and has a perfect future prospectus, unlike other Societies they are also giving registry inteqal, for more information call me +923344167127

Dear Saqib Ali,

In your budget 2M in Rawalpindi

1:Bahria phase8 M block 5 marla

2:I-16/2 you may find 5 marla

3:B-17 E block 30x60

All above options are 100% safe and i hope it will give you good return.

Regards

@nadeem E block B-17 mai possesion ha kya ?

Nadeem Bhai i appreciate your expert opinon above i have visited i-16 / B-17 found very nice for investment 1-2 years

Many thanks A.Majid sab.

Asad sab yes E block with possession and already start some construction.

Not a bad option 30x60 plot in 2 to 2.7M

Regards

Nadeem Sahb: Any recommendation about buying in G-16/3?

A.majid which one u find more better. Like i am thinking to buy plot for 10 year long time to build a house. I 16 is costly than b17.

Sir nadeem ahmed what is your expert opinion for 10 year long time to buy a 5 marla plot in i 16 or get 30 *60 plot in b 17 for build a house after 10 year.

* sorry just for correction that buy plot now and keep it for 10 year to build house.

Dear Fahad,

Both are good,safe and with possession area.10 years time period then go to B-17 E block with bigger plot than I-16.

In I-16 25x50 2 to 2.5M and same amount in B-17 E block you can find 30x60 plot.

Regards

Yes b17 E block is The Best in this range and for Long Term.