What 2 Buy In Order Of Priority

Aoa.
Will u plz honour me wid ur expert views 2 have a comparison dat i shld go 4 wich f thse options in order f priority:-
1. Plot at pechs,
2. Plot at foechs,
3. Plot at top city
4. Plot at echs
5. Plot at awt
Or
6. 2 bed flat in zarkon heights on 4 yr installments(total cost around 40 lakh).
I hav around 14-16lakh n cash rite now,ultimately i have 2 make a house f my own ia in next abt 6-7 or may b next 10 yr. If i buy 2 bed flat at zarkon, then ofcourse i ll b selling it aftr 6-7yrs to buy a plot 4 house construction.
Im looking 4 ur valueable comments, priority f options wid supporting arguments plz
Regards

I have personally invested in top city, it seems to be a very long investment, as the development has started a little late. If you want to tie your money in for another 10-15 years then i suggest you buy a plot in top city. If you want a quick investment for short term then i suggest you buy in pechs, but pechs plots are pretty expensive, but for 16 lacks i dont see no problems buying in pechs…

@ abdul ali Im still riping fruits f long term investment n 8 marla dha valley. Dats y im getting conscious dis time. More importantly its sunnah 2 get suggestion / view point. I hav requestd above 2 kno wat suits de max b/c my primary aim s nt an investment, rathr its 1st step paving way towards construction f house 4 my own living.

Saleh bro, for living there personally i would suggest pechs or top city.

Pechs would be ideal. - reason for this is that it maybe slightly away from the airport compared to top city but it has alot of features which is more modern than the other sites.

Top city long term - so you will not be able to build your house straight away as they have only just started development which the way they started it could be until another 5-10 yrs until fully developed...I truely believe they started the development far too late, i bought top city plots back in 2004/2005, so you could understand my frustration, i thought they would perhaps start development around 2008 but look how long its been, even though the price has rocketed compared to what i paid for it...So i cant complain in that sense....

But to be honest, the organsations do promise the world but its not that it seems, pechs seem to be ok for now - on the way to what they said pechs would become, as with all others are in the process of getting developed and anything can happen, look at dha valley for example.

If i was you, i would visit all the sites first, then make your decision, also have you decided on the size your after? Where abouts, like i bought top city and mumtaz plots and thought i would keep mumtaz 1 kanal to build my house as its near the airport as with top city i would likely sell when i have built my house on it, or perhaps rent.

I hope this helps?

Personally, im interested to invest in pechs or awt this year when i get back around june/july i hope the prices dont rocket, already jkhchs have gone more than what i was willing to pay and within 2 months they have gone up…

My suggestion is this.

If you want a big size plot in a safe society buy in foechs which has a good but not excellent development standard (eg. Overhead electricity and 40 feet streets).

But if you can settle for a smaller plot such as 14 marla, then you should go for pechs (eg. It has underground electricity, optic fibre, led street lights very wide streets).

Distance wise foechs is nearer to pindi and islamabad but standard wise pechs is better.

D-18 and awt are also good for living but a bit far - near the motorway. If you want to go that far better to buy in e block of b-17 because multi development standard is excellent and you will have close access to margalla avenue. In fact the road that separates a block from c block will hit margalla avenue extension. But only allah knows when this will happen.

But personally i dont support the idea of buying a flat. A plot will benefit you and your children, but a flat has a limited life span.

Regards,

Dear saleh in ur range i would recommend you echs , e-17 cabinet and 3rd one pechs. All of them are developed sectors you can start immediate construction. Pechs has already been discussed above. Echs is also developed the only issue is that they don't have direct access right now from gt road. E-17 is also developed and ready for possession and better then e 16 land wise plus no high tension wires and direct access from gt road.

From our answers it is narrowed down to:

Pechs, foechs, echs

....Dont rely on our veiws check them out for yourself, and ask the islamabad gencys of what the market is saying etc....

Im thankful 2 all veterans 4 their expert views, i intend visiting these sites n sat / sun ia,n share my observations wid u. Regards

Thanks saleh, find out any latest news about pechs for me, what the going rates and are the prices increasing etc…

Brother saleh, i hope our answers have influenced or helped your decision, dont forget to keep us updated on the latest news you discover…Good luck, and wish you all the best with the decision you make!

Which sector is foechs and echs

@ abdul ali bro, Answers f all f u hav givn me gr8 mental clarity and narrow downing f options availabl 2 hit de bull. Im deeply honored 4 dat.

Aoa all 2day i visited pechs,trust me, i did nt find thngs n ordr thre. May b im wrong but i apprehend it ll tak lot f time 2 mature, work s n progress but can u tell me 3,4 dozers n area f around 3km ll mak a diff? No rd infrastructure n ground, only 1 rd s thre almost till its mid f colony then s a kacha track upto air port. 4,5 houses r constructd n im afraid pechs has build it themself 2 attract attention f peopl. Man sitting thre s promising alot but denies abt express way touching pechs. Dumpers r using wierd rd f pechs but god knows de r getting payment 4 dat. Success f pechs s directly proportional 2 air port but i hav visited air port n trust me, im nt convinced dat it can b operational n anothr 4 yrs. Must keep n mind dat ppp may inaugurate air port n next few wks n prices may rise but nex govt ll nvr like 2 make it a success 4 dirty point scoring etc. K block s in front f air port entrance being used rite now, but does any 1 kno wat r entry exit points f air port? If no passage s givn 2 pechs from air port, 2 to 3 blocks spec k block s f*** thoroughly. I mite b wrong but trust me im speaking my hart out.

Foechs is foreign office employees cooperative housing society. It touches i-16. And access from islamabad is by turning left from golra round about and then straight passing across gt road to reach i-14, 15 and 16.

Echs is d-18 engineering cooperative housing society. It is very near peshawar motorway and touches awt. Present access is through d-17 on main gt road.

@ abdul ali bro, my pleasure. Price s 16 ;akh n installment 4 around 7-8marla plot, 6 lakh dn payment, 2.5lakh quarterly. Bro pk1 n syed ibrahim, Do u agree wid my findings, can u clarify my fears?Any idea/experience f pechs? Means do de fulfill wat de promise like multi garden?How sure ur abt exit 2 kashmir high way / air port ll b provided?

Pk1 bro, can u giv me any genuine dealer who can mak me visit foechs?

Thanks pk1 for clarification of foechs and echs.

@saleh ...I think pechs is a good society and it will have access from airport road inshaallah. For foechs, you should visit the society office which inside the compound of the ministry of foreign affairs. The people inside the society office will guide you on how to purchase a plot there. You may be able to find a good size plot in foechs for a reasonable price.

@pk1 bro, u mean foechs s evn worse than pechs? Can v discuss my observations/reservations f my visit wich i hav mentioned above?