What is the best option to buy residential plot between 45 to 60lack

What is the best alternatives to buy residential plot for investment purpose.

In which sector of islamabad plot can be bought in the range 45 to 60?

What is the best area which can double the money in few years or grow very fast

Will build own house on this plot after 3 years or will resale at good price

Hello Hassan,

it depends on your preference for a 5 Marla to 7 Marla. Since you have asked for Sector of ISB in that range are.

- Proper developed sectors of CDA ISB are I-16 & I-14. I-12 and I-11 can be an option too but they seem to be some issues like non-developed or parts of land still to be acquired.

- CDA sectors developed by Cooperative Housing Societies are B-17 MPCHS and E-16 CDECHS.

The best option is to buy plot is in phase 8 any sector (A-D)

Best location

Best for future investment as the rate increase due to ring road

If u want to buy or sell any kind commerical or resedential property in RAWALPINDI/ISLAMABAD contact us

0300-9853164

Office address:- ph 7 zaki arcade mini commerical bahria town

GRAND CAPITAL GROUP REAL ESTATE & BUILDERS

Thanks Imtiaz

I do read your reply in some other questions as well. It always seems very logical and sensible.

Can I have your mobile number or contact me at 03124646260, we might proceed to final stage soon

Thanks

Hassan

Dear Hassan,

For living purpose in your budget

B-17 B block

Dha Phase-3

Bahria Phase-8 sector E and F1

For investment

I-14/16

B-17 E,F

CBR-2

ICHS

Regards

Imtiaz/Nadeem Saab,

Where do u rate Margala City beside B17. Is it wise to go for one time payment of 22 lakh and 85000 for 5 marla.

I-11/2 i suggest

Totally agree with nadeem sahib but i think B-17 E block will definitely gain but the gain would be slow. Just for discussion i believe for investment DHA Multan and bhawalpur looks very promising.

I would also rate B-17 Block E & F better than some new launches. New launches are more rosy marketing stuff. B-17 got the reputation from its earlier blocks and as they say old is gold - Block E & Block F to me are better than some new launches.

Also, dont trust their words of possession in 4 months for FMC, they may or they may no be able to, as false promise that is quite common these days.

New City Wah could also be explored. Plots prices have been appreciated lately. Nice development as well. Installment options also available.

DHA bhawalpur

@ Nadeem, Imtaz, Abdulqaum sahib !
How would you guys rate DHA 4. And comparison between DHA phase 3 or 4 islamabad.

DHA-3 is on the GT road which is a plus point. DHA-4 front block are good but you are a little late as people have already made money from DHA-4. The far located blocks towards Pindi downtown, not advisable as progress very slow.

DHA-3 has to rise in near future In Shaa Allah.