Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
Rizi
( 122 posts )

[20 Answers]
It is true that no one knows about future.

But in G-16 phase-1 is developed (having land in G-16/4 and a part of G-16/3) and phase-2 (G-16/1,2,part of 3) when will be developed. Which part will be developed first (G-16/1 or 2 or3). No one knows but all is guess work.

On the other hand F-16 whole the sector is not developed. When it will be developed. Which part first (I mean F-16/ 1 or 2 or 3 or 4). No one knows but all is guess work.

Can some one tell me exact situation about these sectors. Which society is strong. Which sector will be developed first excluding developed part. Because property dealers confuses the genuine customers about these factors. Where property dealers has plot that is top location and will be developed first according to his opinion.

Waiting for truth and reality?

2563 days ago In Where to Buy
    MBS
    (1157 posts)
    Best Answer
    Well many of us face that and therefore I asked some of my Arabic friends and their understanding about istakhara. They say that its not necessary for you to see a thing or color or even get a feeling. All you have to do is to DO IT and thats it.

Afterwards, Allah subhanahu talah Himself will keep you on the right path, you don't have to worry anymore. All the wrong options will go away by themselves even if you try choosing them :)

So just do it and then do whatever you like. If something is not good for you, you'll not be able to go that way.

I know in Pakistan like everything else, people love to create complications in the religion, referring to colors and signs and do it 3 times or do it 5 times etc etc. So don't worry... Its simple as that, just do it and your part is done.
      2541 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
      (1436 posts)
      I think so in G-16 3 and 2 will develop before 1 but this is a guess. In F-16 definitely 4 and 3 will begin first this is not a guess its confirm and announced. One thing else mostly people will tell you that with in 6 months development work will begin but you should minimum keep one year in your mind for start. And then it will take another 2 to 4 years for complete development so this should be very clear that with start of development work you cant get possession it will take another 2 years after that so on safe side you should keep 3 years in your mind for F-16/4 and 4 years for F-16/3.
        2563 days ago 

Rizi
        (122 posts)
        @Syed Ibrahim,

I appreciate your opinion. You do not gave me answer of which society is strong. And why people saying that G-16/2 will be developed before F-16/4?
          2563 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
          (1436 posts)
          Maybe will take some latest info on it and I'll inform you.
            2563 days ago 

Rizi
            (122 posts)
            Thank you sir.
              2563 days ago 

Rizi
              (122 posts)
              Are there any updates about above mentioned question?
                2562 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
                (1436 posts)
                Right now there is no updates as such both parties are saying that they will start development very soon and definitely JKCHS is strong developer as compared to G-16 developers as JKCHS is already running 6 housing schemes.
                  2561 days ago 

MBS
                  (1157 posts)
                  I repeat myself for the undeveloped sectors, wait until something real happens to these sectors. Their prices will not shoot up too quickly, if they progress you will have the time to buy in reasonable price but as of now am not sure it could be a good decision.
                    2561 days ago 

MBS
                    (1157 posts)
                    By the way am not a professional realtor. It's just a personal opinion.
                      2561 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
                      (1436 posts)
                      And for investment purpose I always recommend undeveloped sectors specially when investment amount is less then 3 million and time frame is more then 3 years, but only reliable and authentic parties like G-14 as they are government housing like B-17 D block as they already developed other blocks so can trust them for D block also like Jamu Kashmir as they already developed g-15 and F-15 hopefully they will develop F-16.
                        2560 days ago 

Post Answer (20 Answers)
                        1 2 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL