what is truth and reality about development in F-16 and G-16

It is true that no one knows about future.

But in G-16 phase-1 is developed (having land in G-16/4 and a part of G-16/3) and phase-2 (G-16/1,2,part of 3) when will be developed. Which part will be developed first (G-16/1 or 2 or3). No one knows but all is guess work.

On the other hand F-16 whole the sector is not developed. When it will be developed. Which part first (I mean F-16/ 1 or 2 or 3 or 4). No one knows but all is guess work.

Can some one tell me exact situation about these sectors. Which society is strong. Which sector will be developed first excluding developed part. Because property dealers confuses the genuine customers about these factors. Where property dealers has plot that is top location and will be developed first according to his opinion.

Waiting for truth and reality?

I think so in G-16 3 and 2 will develop before 1 but this is a guess. In F-16 definitely 4 and 3 will begin first this is not a guess its confirm and announced. One thing else mostly people will tell you that with in 6 months development work will begin but you should minimum keep one year in your mind for start. And then it will take another 2 to 4 years for complete development so this should be very clear that with start of development work you cant get possession it will take another 2 years after that so on safe side you should keep 3 years in your mind for F-16/4 and 4 years for F-16/3.

@Syed Ibrahim,

I appreciate your opinion. You do not gave me answer of which society is strong. And why people saying that G-16/2 will be developed before F-16/4?

Maybe will take some latest info on it and I’ll inform you.

Thank you sir.

Are there any updates about above mentioned question?

Right now there is no updates as such both parties are saying that they will start development very soon and definitely JKCHS is strong developer as compared to G-16 developers as JKCHS is already running 6 housing schemes.

I repeat myself for the undeveloped sectors, wait until something real happens to these sectors. Their prices will not shoot up too quickly, if they progress you will have the time to buy in reasonable price but as of now am not sure it could be a good decision.

By the way am not a professional realtor. It’s just a personal opinion.

And for investment purpose I always recommend undeveloped sectors specially when investment amount is less then 3 million and time frame is more then 3 years, but only reliable and authentic parties like G-14 as they are government housing like B-17 D block as they already developed other blocks so can trust them for D block also like Jamu Kashmir as they already developed g-15 and F-15 hopefully they will develop F-16.

Syed Ibrahim and MBS,

I agree with both of you that there is always a risk factor in underdeveloped sectors about its development time frame but it is also true that when development stats prices shoots up. For example in F-15/2. F-15/2 is not fully developed it is underdevelopment but prices of undeveloped area of F-15/2 of plot 30X60 are 20 lac to 28 lac as I think. Also prices in G-16/4,3 where development work is in progress process are almost same for same plot.

In G-14 only G-14/4 is developed but prices in G-14/1,2,3 are high. If some one has less budget then what to do?? Because first development frame work is not soured. second population is also problem. If in some sector development completed then it will be populated what is people trend there to build houses also risky. No one can say that E-16 will be populated quickly than F16 or G-16. All is guess work.

A man was saying that in H-13 price per marla was 1 lac before NUST started but now 4 lac per marla. No one can forecast future exactly. If some one has less subject he has to face many risks. i.e. file risk, development risk, population risk etc.

A person told me not to involve in these risks buy a house in Pindi in this budget and rent out it. after some time collect the rent amount and sell the house then buy another big house in sold +rent amount than purchasing plot file?

Please comment? Waiting...

Dear Rizi,

I always love to take risks for myself. :P By the way that is not a professional approach but thanks to almighty Allah always got a good response.

As you are not in Islamabad i think so you should visit Islamabad make a list of all available options check them one by one meet some good reputable dealers then 1st of all decide a sector that where you will invest after that decide your plot size and then do an istakhara and then if your istakhara result is positive go for it.

Yes istakhara is the best thing to do before taking any decision. Nobody can guide you better than Allah almighty. And once you do it, HE will take care of everything for you.

Very good sir. Thank you very much.

answering after a long time. ISTAKHARA is very good thing but like me people it is very tough to conclude. because my personal opinion is that i do not see anything when i stated ISTAKHARA. If someone see anything in sleeping then how he can conclude it is good or not. Then it is also guess work till clear message.

Well many of us face that and therefore I asked some of my Arabic friends and their understanding about istakhara. They say that its not necessary for you to see a thing or color or even get a feeling. All you have to do is to DO IT and thats it.

Afterwards, Allah subhanahu talah Himself will keep you on the right path, you don't have to worry anymore. All the wrong options will go away by themselves even if you try choosing them :)

So just do it and then do whatever you like. If something is not good for you, you'll not be able to go that way.

I know in Pakistan like everything else, people love to create complications in the religion, referring to colors and signs and do it 3 times or do it 5 times etc etc. So don't worry... Its simple as that, just do it and your part is done.

I think just for one night. I will do istakhara inshAllah.

wish you all the best, bro :slight_smile:

@Rizi

Many people have this confused notion about istakhara. Simply stated, istakhara is seeking help from the Creator Allah SWT, as only Allah knows the future. You do not necessarily have to sleep and have dreams to guide you. An istikhara can also be done during the day, just read two rakaats of istikhara and afterwards make very sincere dua to Allah and beg for His guidance. If a matter is good for you, things will become easy in that regard or you'll simply have a 'good feeling' and a light heart. if the issue isn't good for you, then you'll face hurdles.

SubhanAllah, I have benefited immensely from the time I started doing istikhara for all important decisions.

Dear Rizi,

Just simply do istakhara maximum 7 days and it's not must that you will see some thing in dream just go what your mind and heart accepts.