What's Happening In G13 And G14?

Rates climbing on regular basis, what’s the reason behind that.

Sir we have not observed any price hike??Any updates from your side??How much increased has been observed…Is this the news from any authentic sources??

I am not aware of any hike but if there is any it would be because of the court decision on the payment to affect-es of villagers of sector G14

G13 and G14 prices still have a long way to to catch up with neighbouring G11. But at the moment suffering from stagnation in overall real estate sector. KH is also shaping up, that could be another reason for price movement. But we need to hear specifics from bro Farhad.

Yesterday visited G-14/3 Development work of G-14/3 on the side in-front of F-14/4 is on very good pace main roads are under development. The developers booked two room in G-13 commercial plaza they are working full day. An other team of housing also have booked a room there I don't know what the plan they have but there looks a solid decision behind this activity.

Further I saw some balduzers working in G-14/2 same side i.e in-front of F-14.

Any one who have inside story may share please

I am not seeing any price increment in G-13, G-14, but yes due to the court decision it is very much possible that prices might increase and PM Nawaz statement about completing section 2 of Kashmir Highway till June 2014 and starting of section 3, rates are bound to increase, but rite now over all real estate market is silent, no buyers.

If Government gets rid of Zalimaan, i surely see a very positive impact on overall Real Estate market InshAllah.

A recent judgement by IHC directs for implementation of findings of the local commission civil judge Islamabad Mazhar Minhas. Http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-6-234274-IHC-orders-for-implementing-findings-of-local-commission

Does anyone know what are these findings? May be because of these findings and the judgement, there is some improvements in rates.

G-13 prices will rise around june... As the Kashmir highway work will be completed...

But at the same time flyover may be started at the toll plaza location.... So entry of G-13 may be effected for the time being...