When can possession of dha phase 9 prism be expected?

Also, why is price of plots so high in prism (in front blocks of a, p, q)? They are almost on par with phase 7 plot prices...

I have personally visited w and z1 blocks of phase 7 as well as phase 9 prism. Z1 and w phase 7 are excellent, peaceful and rapidly developing while phase 9 prism is filled with villages and no possession or development there yet. Can you tell why prices are same in phase 7 and prism?

I think part of the reason is prism location. It is more connected and close to main artries, (ring road, ferozpur road, DHA5, etc.) than Z and W of ph 7.

But there has been a disproportional jump of about 1+ crore in all phases and blocks, as compared to BT, Lake City and other competitors, this seems highly speculative.

I agree with you. DHA prices have skyrocketed too much. I can understand increase in prices of Phase 7 DHA as it is rapidly developing and it doesn't have villages. But Phase 9 prism is very speculative and superficial I feel.

Once this amenesty program by Imran Khan is over, Phase 9 Prism will take a major hit in prices as compared to phase 7

I think all the phases and blocks are in a big bubble. Prices will come down, though not to the same level as before. pH 6 and 8 are rising genuinely with house construction. 7 is somewhat artificial, it is still remote.

Other competitors will take time to fully exploite ring road advantage. Bahria and Orchard are pushed behind to give unfair advantage to DHAs.

Personally, DHA Phase 6-9 is well above any other housing society I've seen in Lahore. The town planning is so excellent and peaceful. I agree all phases of DHA have a bubble because of amnesty, but I personally don't think 6-8 will take a hit because they have massive development and construction.

Some parts of phase 8 might take a hit because it is so big and there is less development in some areas (that got possession late), but I don't see how any part of phase 6 or 7 could take a big hit in prices considering almost all blocks have rapid development (due to early possession). Phase 9 seems highly superficial at the moment. No development and the prices have gone through the roof.

Also, ring road will need to be expanded a lot for other societies to take advantage of it. Funding for ring road expansion looks bleak in the near future so other societies making use of ring road is a very long term project.