Where and how to invest in gawadar?

I'm looking to invest in gawadar particularly in bungalow projects rather than just a plot but so far i only came across projects that give away plots.

My question is which is a good project or project from reputable developers having a good location. So far on my research 'cpic global' appears to be on biggest developers with pak-china golf states and another is 'gawadar central' - project by habib rafiq. Which one is better and why?

Dont go for Central as far as i remember there was some negative rumours in the market about it.

Singhar is golden.

Bcz its simply the best.

No bad rumors about Gwadar Central as far as I know, invested there and am very happy. Personally would avoid any Government schemes.

Please invest after confirming from gda, Gwadar Central and Dubai city Gwadar both are near to Gwadar international airport and main city plus port is near. When the commercial activities starts in full swing this area will definitely be benefited. I believe both of these societies are safe to invest and as Pak economy is aligning itself with CPEC so hopefully Gwadar as a whole will do good in near future.

http://www.gda.gov.pk/pages/gdaoffers.html