Where Can I Buy In Bahria or DHA (Valley) 6-8 Lakhs Budget

Hi

I have an immediate budget of 6-8 lakhs and would like to buy a plot to keep - for a long time - in either bahria or dha islamabad (i know at this price only valley is available). I can pay installments but this lump sum is all i can afford right now.

Can you please advise?

Hey Dawood Ahmed

May be this link help

range that fits you

Hello Dawood,

Your idea of investing in a plot is good but you need to also be specific whether you want to buy it for investment purpose or personal reasons.

Houses in Bahria Islamabad or DHA might no be able to cater to your need since your budget is a little low however as you said valley might accommodate you.

This link will help you making the right purchase.

Much regards Hiba

Dear dawood If u r interested in dha vally then go for overseas block, blue bell or lotus bloxk these blocks will developed ist

Dear dawood,

Dha valley is not a bad option at all. As original allottees have waited for almost 5 years and if you purchase it now, you can easily wait for 2 to 3 years and in my personal opinion the things will be much better by that time. I agree that you should go for the overseas block, the prices might be a bit high but the chance of getting possession there is earlier. Files in other blocks with all dues clear are also not bad, as the dha might shift the allottees as per their payment.

Regards,

Thanks all, the purchase would be for purely an investment purpose - something to keep in the “locker” for the long-term so to speak.

Thats good dawood ahmed bhai, you may go ahead as per plan. Good luck…