Where should I invest for a long time?

Dear Experts,

I have a budget of Rs 25 lac and I want to purchase 2 or 3 plots of 5 marla or 7 marla near new airport or GT Road for 5 to 7 years. What's the best? I'll be waiting for your suggestions.

Don’t hesitate to contact me for investment.

25 lac budget 2 or 3 plots... hm there are multi options which you can avail.

Option no 1 - buy 3 plots of 30 x 60ou in sector B-17 on cash you will get 20 percent discount on cash payment.

Option no 2 - buy 2 or 3 plots in sector F-16 or g 16 as you have time of 5 or 7 years it will also give you some better response.

Option no 3 - buy a plot in F-16/3 around 9 lac one in E-17 around 10 lac and one in B-17 pay 6 lac cash and you will get a hand some discount plus good time for rest payments.

All of above sectors are on GT Road according to your demand plus above mentioned plots sizes are 7 marla not 5 marla and it would be better for you to visit all of these sectors.

By the way I would go personally for 3rd option if I can wait for 5 or more then 5 years as all of above mentioned sectors will be fully developed within 5 or 7 years inshAllah.

I have a budget of 10 crore and I want to invest in agriculture property plus a house near to Islamabad/Rawalpandi. The house should be located on the property. Any advise for a place which has school, college facilities?

Thanks Syed. I also like option 3 ap mujhe apna koi contact number de dein to me ap se mashwara leta raho ga.

Dear Syed Sahib,

Very good answer I appreciate.

@Humayun Ba

Please tell your details.

Yar Rizi may yaha Islamabad may hota hoon or PWD Society may mera office hay insha Allah aap agar rabta kerain gay to acha hi mashwara doon ga kion k ye amanet hota hay or amal kerna na kerna app k oper hay. Thanks.

You are welcome Aheharyar and thanks Rizi.

Sheharyar my email ID is: ibrahim@peeran.pk

Hey Salam,

Best opportunity for investment in swan garden zone 5 Islamabad. Main road of society is now good option and available size is 1 kanal and 1.5 kanal. Rate of one kanal is 65 to 70 and 1.5 rate is 75 to 85 lac.

Dear sir,

Jinnah garden is good for investment for you.

Ali bhai Jinnah Garden main sale purchase illegal hai us ko NOC nai issue hua.

Mr. Ibraham your are really the best.

Thanks Mian sahab. It’s all your love.

@J

Why do you want to invest in Agricultural land if there are other better investment opportunities around with complete peace of mind and ownership.

Ali MEYAAR Builders