Where To Built A House In Lahore

Dear friends, i am an overseas pakistani, wanted to buy plot in lahore, at least 1 kanal (to build a house in next 1-2 years) in a society which has all the following features, gated community, walled (should have only one exit and entry point), preferably market inside in the community, good appreciation of property over long-term, easy to sell if needed, without fear of getting robbers (once i build the house) even if i don’t visit for 6-8 months, do not need to have a 24/7 watchman in my absence. Budget for land is between rs: 150 to 200 lac. Some of my friend suggested dha-eme and others bahria town, fazaia town etc. I will really appreciate you help.

Bahria town is a good option !! Safe n Secure!! a bit far from city though!! No electricity or gas issues, thousands of families are living there in peace. My friend moved to lahore and residing there in Sector C, seems pretty much content.

Near wapda , valencia , nfc , tariq garden and a classy engineers town sect b. Near to city , more secure . Better living

Friend living in engineers town shifted after accident on main enterance of eme now very much content , in bahria town in 2014 many cases of robs etc i heard , engineers town is gated community with only 300 plots , its model town of engineers town (iep ). Have 4, 5 guards , plus society is inside wapda and punjab so provide extra security , it have a club , school , park , ro filter plant , commercial areas though only one plazza and 2 shops functional but many markets so near , best for peacfull living , my friend nought quite a land here living peacefully , negibs are mostly engineers and drs , mosuqe is there , ppl care and watch eachother lke dha neigbwatch . Sukh chayn another option it reallu have a lovely club inside , high middle class , no bad ppl like in dha or other places .

Bahria even owls dnt growl there , eme not worthy too .

Mr. Imran Nazir, If you are willing to move to Lahore, I assure you, as for residential purpose, there is no place like bahria town, no electricity and gas load shedding, no crime rates, even at 2 am in the street you are not even 1% scared of robbery. Markets and restaurants are situated inside BTL. Schools and hospitals are also situated inside BTL, cinemas and food courts are also available. Few poeple are concerned about distance, but let me tell you, its distance create more charm to its beauty, as people are already feed up from the pollution of city,

Its a gated community and also there is sub-gated community for elites. Personally living in Bahria from last 3 years and honestly never feel so safe before.

We also deal in real estate of BTL, If you don't wanna buy in BTL, be a guest of mine on any day of your choice. I will not convince you to move here, but just a friendly meeting.

My contact no. Is 0300-8446790

Mr. Moazzam khan, have you heard abt any robbery incidents in BTL? And what about golf view residencia?? that area is guarded?? outsider can come in to bahria from nargis block? am i right here?

Yes i also want that someone second it about as robbery cases in bahria as my friend told me.but i doubt that all foreigners loved it i know who dont either moved back or shifted to dha karachi and bt pindi

Mr. Khan only 3 cases were registered of robbery yet, firstly maid was involved, she gave sleeping pills to owner and ran away, after that she was caught and bahria asked all families to register their maids, secondly once in a blue moon few cases occurred and bahria respond proactively and they recover all the loses. Golf side area is totally secure.

Mr. Khan, are you paid to write against Bahria town, also you are just spreading rumors, you are just saying that what u heard, I am working in real estate from past 3 years, I telling you not I heard but my personal experience.

Thanks for timely and precious responses. I understand that BT is a good option. I still wonder why people don,t like EME or Fazaia housing scheme. Yet, haven,t heard any negative or positives about those.

Ap ne lake city check ki hai?

Moazzam khan, are you kidding me??? check my comment on top that bahria is safe n secure!!! I was asking cuz Mr asad mentioned about robberies.

Money money n money thats what we ALL think about these days :)

Faziya is not considered as reasonable as other, there development is very slow and also not great after sales and services, EME is very good place to live in, one main reason is plots prices are very high, I am selling a plot in D block EME and my demand is 210 lac,otherwise its fine.

Whereas 1114 overseas B, BT Lahore, demand is 125 lac. Its corner plot situated on 100 ft x 60 ft road.

In current era the construction is changing is changing and new housing societies are being built near Raiwind Road Lahore. Prices are also increasing day by day well. So i would recommend buy a plot or start construction near to Raiwind Road.

Dear Imran,

You can check out Pak Arab Housing Society, it is on Main Feroz pur road and very good place to live in LHR.

Bahria Town lahore is best option for you. Because it is safe and secure. The main issue face by overseas pakistani in pakistan is crime rate but in Bahria Town Lahore your life will be secured.

I’ll suggest to bahria town according to your requirements. Its safe and secure with all facilities.