Where to buy 5 marla plot in bahria town phase 8

I am looking for a plot in bahria town phase 8 to build a home for investment. I am looking to buy a plot of 5 marla and later on build the double story house if allah helped me and i will try to sell it to make profit. Currently i am an ordinary employee with not a very strong financial back ground but i am ready to take a risk and can wait for 12 15 months after the house is build in order to sell it. I have heard that in phase 8 one can buy 5 marla plot in 20 to 25 lacs and build a double story house i have experience in building homes and as per my evaluations i can complete the construction in 30 to 35 lacs i know it might not sound ideal but i will inshallah in this budget. I am planning to than sell the house and make some money maybe 1.5 2.5 millions in profit possible i know in phase 8 an average selling price of home is 95 lacs to 115 lacs. Please guide me and will love to hear from experienced property investors may allah swt reward you.

Thanks in advance

Sir please keep bahria construction codes in mind as well which i beleive make construction much expensive. 5 marla are mostly in L, M and N blocks which are good if you buy now. But you have to wait to start construction.

Aoa, what about bahria orchard rawalpindi 5 marla, is it a good option? as rates are very low.

It will take at least 5 to 5.5 million for A category house, correct me If I am worong.

Dear Kashif Ehsan,
5 to 5.5 million 5 marla house not even in local area.Maybe you can find single story house in Adiala or Chakri road.
Yes Safari homes 5 marla single story 5.2 to 6.5 depend on location.Proper 5 marla double story house in Safari Valley or Phase-8 E-1 act 7.5 to 10 million depend on location.
Regards

Nadeem bhai I am talking about construction cost of 5 marla double story house in Phase 8.

Dear Kashif Ehsan,

I am sorry sir.Yes it cost around 5 to 6 million according to grade.Construction material become expensive because of our currency devaluation.

Regards

Cannot understand "Sir please keep Bahria construction codes in mind as well which I believe make construction much expensive"?
All of BT's new rules are in the benefit of the home owner as the whole area is in earth quake zone. Initial cost may be high but later peace of mind to live in house during low scale earth movement.
Bahria Orchard is good but will take time before it is populated good enough for the neighborhood!
Pindi bypass will sure appreciate the home/plot price of Orchard in near future.

I was also planning to built house in Phase 8 but stopped from doing so bcoz of cost.Can anybody suggest how about chakri road?

Since you are trying to build house yourself (means without thekedar services ).

I think it would be easyily done in 35 lac with A grade construction material....

But if you are going with thekedar, it can reach 55 lac for 5 marla construction...

Better to make it yourself. It would be a learning experience and also you will save some cost...

@ abdul qayum sb @ Nadeem sb and respected !

Can you tell me is there a specific time period to complete the construction of house in dha 3 and bahria . Or one can take as much time as he wants ?

I am also planning to build a house for myself (not for investment), but because of shortage of funds. I will may be take more than 2 years to construct...

Fahad Sb.

There is no time limit both on commercial and residential.
Feel free to do your house in BT the way you please.
DHA-3 may have some conditions but I am not updated on that. In future there may be some as no decent society wants incomplete structures hanging around everywhere!

Thank you for your reply.

Yes you are right. I think dha 3 will have some time frame for construction in future...

I also applied for possesion and they said its only valid for 3 months and if I didnt start construction. I would have to repay the possesion cost again.

But since there are no houses yet, I dont think they should mind slow construction but I will go and check with there head office.

Also does bahria and DHA have there own house plans to follow or one can get it made from anywhere ?

@ Ehtisham ul haq

In bahria phase 8 , always buy possesion plots. My father had a plot in phase 8 sector P 10 marla and bahria town society changed it to Sector A 10 marla without giving any concrete reason...

Fahad
Bahria planning has plenty of pre-designed house plans available to you. You have to pay the fee (whether or not you get from Bahria). One thing to be noted that they are strict on the frontage design. We are doing business in phase-8 and for one of our project, we proposed a change on frontage with economical projection. The Bahria lady officer opposed seeing our paper change but once she visited our project she was happy and commented that now she will pursue economical front design which we adopted.

Kindly guide me whether Phase 8 block I is good , if I built 5 marla double story house for investemet purpose.Somebody has said that If i built house there it would take time to resale, meaning by resale is slow there,kindly guide me.

Kashif sb
Presently the hot area to make/sell houses is safari valley, except Rafi bock, where you can get at least 10 lacs profit of a double story house with servant quarter and honestly made within 12 months as if you drag on completion, the ROI will drop fast.
The reason is simple, the house is located inside thick clutters, same is true for commercials.
But I personally like E1 as it is on height, near to RRR, wider roads with shoulders and being populated fast.

Abdul Qayyum sb is there any way I can contact you in this regards? I know you would not give your cell number on this public forum.

Kashif Sb.

You can reach me at:

yousafnoor@gmail.com